- - - - - - - - - -

I was wearing my pajama shorts and Levi's t-shirt when I walked out of the bathroom, wearing clothes that showed my scars wasn't a fear anymore, though I was never ashamed of them, I didn't want to make people uncomfortable. I began to realize that my pack never made me feel that way intentionally. I walked out and saw Levi staring out at the yard, I still felt the guilt pulling at me, I had used my powers against him and he and Leo said nothing at all to me all day, after the ride with the kids, dinner had been tense and awkward. I sighed and walked up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his back.

"I'm sorry." It took a moment to realize he was the one who said it.

"What are you sorry for? I am the one who used my powers against you." Though I don't regret knowing, or what I had to do to own, I do regret that it even occurred to me to use my powers to get what I wanted. He grabbed my arms and pulled me so my head was resting on his chest instead, my arms still tight around him.

"I shouldn't of even tried to hide it from you..." He laid his chin on my head. "But I am always so scared I am going to loose you, that your memories will come and take you away, having not just the memories of your past, but your past itself become a threat to the happiness I am just getting, its scary." He voice was deep and thick, I could hear the tears in it. I stepped on my tiptoes and kisses his neck.

"I love you, and nothing will take me from you." I whispered, tears burning at my eyes, at the thought of leaving him. "When I first met you I was so scared, so sad that you would reject me or use me, knowing you love me is something I would never give up."

"To think you could of died and we would of been the pack to kill you, it makes me not want to kill any rouges." I felt my whole body tighten when I looked him in the eyes.

"Never trust a rouge, even the good ones I knew would kill a child, the one woman I knew who was a good rouge, died. She was a made wolf. Never let them come in because of what could of happened to me." I searched his green eyes. " I am sorry I used my powers against you, but I am not sorry I know." The pain in his eyes is what started my next movements, I laced my fingers around his neck and brought his lips to mine and pulled his body close with mine, I felt the hard length of him against my stomach and moaned into his kiss, it was liberating and dangerous. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and explored.

"Ivory!!" Grams voice came through the door and we pulled apart, his eyes were bright green and a growl slipped through his lips, I kissed his lips and moved toward the door.

"Yea Grandma?"

"I need your help, we need 2,000 cookies before the morning." I felt my mouth drop open.

"What in the heavens for?"

"School, the elementary school had a human whom died, I want to make cookies for William to bring in." I turned to Levi who nodded distractedly, I moved to him and kissed him once more.

"I'll be back." Leo wasn't due back until tomorrow because of a sleeping thing with Aaron... sleep over? I think that was what it was called. I turned to Grams.

"Lets go make cookies." I let her lead me out the door and laughed when I saw the mess in the kitchen.

- - - - - - -

I heard music coming from the bathroom when I came back to the room. Did I leave it on when I left? I couldn't remember turning it off, so I went into check on it when I saw Levi with shaving cream on his face and a towel around his waist, their were goosebumps on his skin and I felt my mouth go dry. As if on instinct I reach toward him and felt the coolness of his skin, I looked to the shower and realized it.... He took a cold shower, I felt a slow smile fill my face.