Chapter 5

That night I hung out with Bree an Leo . We played Monopoly and man I was getting smoked. "Ugh," I groaned as I handed Bree 500 dollars. Bree smirked gleefully . Chase and Adam walked in. "Hey guys what is up?" chase asked sitting next to me . Leo and Bree looked at me then at Chase.
"What?" I asked almost defensively . they both shrugged and continued playing. I was able to make a come back with the help of Chase whispering in my ear. We high fived and grinned like idiots while Bree and Leo frowned. We played another round and I began to get tired. I glanced at the clock .

10:45

"I should really go to bed soon ," I yawned standing up. Chase stood up imeadiatly . "I can walk you to your dorm if you'd like ," he offered. I shrugged my okay and gave my round of good nights .
The hall was empty and silent the only sound I could here was Chase and my footsteps stepping in sync.
We stayed silent. It was a comfortable silence and we said nothing until we reached my dorm. I turned to face him.
"Thanks for saving my butt back there,'' I said shyly. he smiled "All in a days work ma'am ," and he tipped his invisible cowboy hat. I giggled at his horrible joke and watched as he stepped closer to me. I fiddled with the hem of my sweater . Chase took my hands in his and looked at me with a seriousness I had never seen before. I pushed against the wall and he followed. he tilted his head as I did mine . We kissed . Passionate fireworks erupted. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his arms around my waist his hips pressed lingo mine. I felt lighter than air as I kissed him harder until he but my lip. I let him in and for a moment it was just us in the world. His hands quickly felt under my shirt and touched me with his cold hands on my skin. we parted lips and he left kisses on my jawline and on my neck I let out a soft moan. He hungrily went from kisses to love bites all the way down my neck. my hands found their way to his hair and I kissed his jawline then his ear whispering things I cannot repeat. Before we realized how far we had gotten we pulled apart.
"Ill see you tomorrow ," he whispered and left me leaning on the wall flustered and happy.