Chapter 1

"Chase how am I supposed to do this ?" I asked trying to lift a two hundred pound block . "You have super strength you just need to focus," he assured me. I frowned. How was this even possible?. I didn't question him because I knew he was obviously right. I mean smartest man in the world hello? but i wouldn't give him pride for it. I stared at the block as if willing it to shrink. Then something strange happened.
It did.
''I thought you didn't have a chip?" Chase sputtered. I shrugged "I didn't know,". At that exact moment Douglas walked in. Douglas was the one who saved my life after being shocked with gamma radiation. ''Did you give her a chip?" Chase asked him seriously. Douglas nodded "I had to the radiation was spreading way too fast for me to just fix her arm,".

I smirked gleefully. I was fully bionic . Mom would be mad but whatever you can't change the fact I'm bionic. although I was sure she would try and find a way.
Chase turned to me . "well I think you'll be happy to know now you have to do just as much work as the other students," he laughed . I scowled and groaned .

Fun killer

😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Sorry it was so short I just really needed to put something up for the night