Chapter 10

I got home to see that Jeff what's nowhere to be found and I shrugged.

You have any catnip?" Grinny meowed behind me "Why the hell would I have catnip? I don't have a fucking cat anymore!!" I glared at the small French Pervert. "Okay! Sheesh! Just wondering!" Grinny looked around then went upstairs "What am I going to do with you Grinny?" I thought to myself.

I unloaded everything into the kitchen then went into my room where Grinny was sniffing the bed "What happened on the Cushion-Of-Sleepyness? It smells terrible!" he meowed.

I pulled him off the bed and threw him into the hall "one, it's none of your business! Two, it's called a bed!" I slammed the door then I rapped up the bedding and put them in the washer "Damn it! I didn't get any fucking detergent!" I screamed and kicked the washer. Why the hell was I so angry?

I decided to take a walk and Grinny didn't bother to come because he was angry at me for throwing him in the hall and a good thing because I wanted to be alone.

I walked for a while then I herd a womans voice from the trees on my left but I ignored it. The woman kept whispering so low that I couldn't understand but then started to get louder. "I'm gonna get you" the woman said. "Who the hell are you!?" I hollered into the trees, I was not in the mood to be messed with.

I walked into the trees and looked around "where the fuck are you? Show yourself bitch!" I screamed before a hand reached out from behind me and covered my mouth, the other hand grabbed my neck

"Shhhh, it's okay, im not going to hurt you." the woman then laughed like an evil psychopath. I struggled to break free but she was too strong.

"Your not going anywhere but with me!" she whispered in my ear.

I got to the point where I just wanted to, to, do somthing to hurt her! I then pulled my arm out infront of me and thrusted my elbow into her stomach where she coughed and let me go.

I spun around to see somebody I never thought I'd see.

Jane The Killer.

I stared at her as she got up holding her stomach then shelaughed. "Foolish girl! You-" "NOW THAT'S ENOUGH! I know the only reason you got me is because Im with Jeff! But I'm not just going to sit on my ass and let you destroy everything!" I yelled at her in an evil tone that I've never used before.

She then laughed again "your absolutely right however, I don't think you know he did it!" "Did what?" I growled in a low tone.

"He set your house ablaze"

I started to cry immediately after she mentioned it "why the hell would he do that? After what we did last night, why didn't he tell me?"

Jane hugged me "Because he is a killer, he does what he has to do to kill."

I shoved her off of me "But I know you mean trouble! How do I know if your lying or not? Prove he set my house on fire!"

Jane clearly didn't think this through, she thought I'd buy it right on the spot but I know that she just wants trouble with Jeff emotionally.

Jane laughed "you are quite stupid to think Jefferey would leave any kind of evidence!"

I clutched my hand into a fist and punched Jane dead in the face. "You bitch! I know Jeff is a silent killer! And I know he dosent set fires! You did it!" I screeched as she turned her head back around holding her face. "Your a smart fucker aren't you?!" Jane swung her fist at me and socked my nose which sent me flying backwards till I hit a tree and coughed up blood.

"You are so beautiful" Jane laughed as she kneeled town to me "Fuck you"

Those were my last words before she hit my head with a broken branch and knocked me out.

Jeffs P.O.V

--------------------

I woke up from my nap about two hours later And put on a white T-Shirt on then went downstairs to see Slendy making spaghetti, I laughed. "What's so funny about a Slenderman making spaghetti?" Slendy pushed me playfully with his tenticle. "Your wearing an apron that says kiss the cook, how the hell can somebody kiss the cook if the cook don't have a mouth?" I laughed again.

"Shut the fuck up Jeff!" Slendy said playfully, he sounded very nice like he has forgotten what happened this morning.

"So aren't you going to see your woman?" Slendy asked

"I thought you were mad about me having sex with her"

"I gotten over it, your human, your race falls in love so easily I cant keep count on how many couples I've seen that live around the forest." Slendy sounded like he was stabbed in the chest.

"What's wrong buddy?" he was confusing the he'll out of me! "I'm afraid your going to leave me, your the bestist friend I could ever have and I don't want you to leave me. But then again you could be annoying, stupid, and selfish but still"

Slendy hugged me "This sounds so fucking gay in which any case im not but, I love you Jeff. As a best friend." I hugged him back "Love ya too big guy."

We let go of eachother and Slendy pointed to the door. "Go see her!" I ran upstairs, grabbed my hoodie and one of my knifes then ran out the door yelling "Your the best Slendy!"

I ran not to far until I heard a girl faintly yell "Fuck You" then a big whack noise.

I walked towards the noise and saw Jane. That asshole hit someone from behind a tree, then I saw who it really was when Jane lifted her up.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" I screeched as I ran full speed then kicking Jane to the ground. She got up and started to laugh as I pulled out my knife.

"You surprised me! I can't believe you where able to do such a thing!" then she glanced over at Maddies body lying unconscious behind me

"And that Fucking girl is mine Jeffery! You don't need her! She wanted you to kill her before but you didn't! so I will do it for you!"

Jane ran over to me and grabbed my shoulders before I could do anything then kicked me in the crotch. "FUCK!" dammit why does that have to be a mans weak spot? I thought to myself as I fell to my knees holding my crotch. Jane then kicked me in the in face sending me backwards onto my back.

"I never thought I could defeat you so easily!" Jane smirked as I tried to get up "You are so pathetic Jeff, you haven't the need for her anyway! Im going to end up doing the work around here arent I?" She decided to laugh and not pay any attention to me so i jumped up then before i could stab Jane in the stomach like i wanted to, every thing, even Maddie disappeared into the darkness.

Jane kept laughing then disappeared herself then total silence for about 5 minutes until i heard a voice from behind me. I spun around to see a boy with short brown hair about 13 or so lying where Maddie was once before.

"Were am I?" The boy said as he got up.

I recongnized my own brother but he looked the same age as i left him.

"Jeff!" He ran over to me and gave me a hug. "What happened? Are you okay?!" He looked at me in terror.

I stood in silence trying to absorb what was going on. "Liu?" I asked of him shakily.

"Hell no! Are you seeing things? Because i dont know whats wrong with you thinking that your woman is your own brother, and i dont look like him in any way!" He snapped

Jane was playing dumbass tricks with me! And also, how the hell dose Maddie know my brother and what he looks like? I'll put that question aside for now, i have myself a fight with a mindmessing Whore to deal with!