Chapter 12: FINAL

"MADDIE!!" I cried. "JEFF!!" She leaped up off the bed and hugged me, covering me in her blood.
I let go of her and gave a distance to look at her only we were still hugging. There was a huge hole in her head and she was pale, her green eyes turned to a blood red color and her hair stayed the same, i was more concerned about the hole in her head.

"I turned immortal after Jane killed me." She looked at me with her glowing red eyes then flinched and set her hand on the side of her head. "I think I have a headache."
After she finished her last word i crashed my lips to hers and she kissed back.

We kissed for a while then i pushed her slowly off. "We need to go" She nodded and let me carry her bridal style and fell asleep as we left the room.

"You think you can just walk away?? Im not done with you!!" Rake had ripped his claws out of the couch a while ago, i could tell because he was over by Laughing Jack, helping him up as he gained his focus.

He charged at me then knocked me to the ground, and Maddie flew out of my arms and landed above me still asleep like she was dead. Rake pinned me down and started to sink his claws in my chest until he was thrown off of me. The person who stood i front of me was Ben.

"Jeff!!!" He helped me up and hugged me, not aware that Laughing Jack proofed behind him and stuck his Claws in the back of Ben's Head. I stood quiet and waited for something to happen and therefor something did.

After Jack slid his claws back out Ben turned his head fully around without moving the rest of his body "You Shouldn't Have Done That!!!!" Ben's voice was more demonic than I've ever heard it before. He spun his body around and walked up to Jack where Ben was in his face.

"What are you going to do little boy?!" Jack laughed as he looked into Ben's eyes then slowly stopped. I swore I heard a shrill laugh from that skull kid off of Ben's game then Jack lost it.

"IM ON FIRE!!!!!" He shrieked as he held his head and looked at the floor only to scream and fall.

(Im so sorry Laughing Jack fans! I love him to but i wanted Ben to do something protective to himself! Don't worry! He is still alive!)

"Wow" i looked at Ben and he nodded "Yeah, I know"

"Maddie!!!" I heard Sally scream then she ran up to Maddie and started to cry. I saw the others come in from the front door. Masky who glared at me, hoodie, smile, eyeless Jack, and Slendy whom held Rake in the air with his tentacles.

"She is immortal" I said "Jane killed Maddie then Maddie killed Jane but she is just asleep, a very heavy sleeper too."

"What are you gonna do with 'no ass' over there?" Masky looked at Rake then at Slendy ignoring Jeff completely.
"Depends, are you going to mess with Jeff again? Because if you do I will personally rip your head off and give it to Smile!" Slendy tried to make his face look like he was glaring at Rake.

"I will leave him alone! Now please let me go!" Rake pleaded. Slendy then tossed him out the window. "Fly away!" Then he snickered along with me and Ben.

-------------------
3 years later

Maddie's P.O.V
--------------------

It was quiet in the mansion, nobody was gone except for Jeff and everybody else was in their rooms, for sure not asleep.

I was sitting on the couch, alone in the living room except for a little figure that sat next to the Tv.
I watched as she played with her little demonic My Little Pony toy, she was so cute. She yawned and laid down on the floor.

"You need to sleep in your bed if you want to sleep at all Page," I sighed as i scooped my daughter from the floor and walked upstairs into her room then sat her down on her bed. I looked her over.

She had long black hair, dark green eyes and pale skin. Just like me but her green eyes came from her father. Something suddenly hit me, Page's 3rd birthday was tomorrow and i would be giving her, her first knife. Jeff trained Page ever since she turned one on how to use a knife, she understood every lesson even if she was very young.

I kissed her head goodnight then went downstairs where Jeff just walked in the door.
"How is Page?" "Asleep" I pecked a kiss on his lips and he brought out a small kitchen knife from his pocket. "That is perfect for her!"

Jeff put it back in his pocket and grabbed my hand. "come on"

Later on, we took a nice long shower together then went to bed.
"I love you Jeff" I yawned as he pulled me closer to him by my waist

"I love you too Maddie, now Go To Sleep."

THE END :)