RK lovingly rubs his fingers against her upper cheeks "Still upset about the chocolates?" he asks her in a gentle voice. "That was your first valentine gift for me." Madhu says upset. "It's okay kitten. There is going to be many more valentines." "But still." Madhu pouts. RK softly kisses her on her other cheek "its okay hun, let it go." Sighing she hugs him. Meanwhile Sultan and Dipali were romancing and talking lovey-dovey. Suddenly, they hear Dipali exclaims "That is the sweetest thing, Sultan." RK and Madhu immediately look up to see Sultan smiling proudly at Dipali and Dipali looking at him all lovingly. "What is the sweetest thing?" Madhu asks curiously. "You know what he just told me? He just told me that I make him want to be a better person." Dipali says all emotionally, RK smiles hearing that while Madhu looks confusedly at them. "Did he say something like You make me want to be a better person?" Madhu finally asks her. "Yes. Why do you ask?" Dipali asks curiously. Madhu shrugs "Just that I have heard it before." Dipali turns to look at Sultan in confusion and then at Madhu and asks her "Where?" "I have heard Jack Nicholson say that in as good as it gets." Madhu replies and then turns to look at Sultan and smirks at him. "SULTAN!!!" Dipali angrily turns to Sultan. "Seriously baby, I never watched that movie and I've never heard that before. It came straight from the heart." Madhu bursts out laughing "That was cheesier than the other line." Sultan glares at her while Madhu laughs victoriously which clearly said Revenge. Madhu looks at RK and he shakes his head at her with a 'you-are-hopeless' expression on his face. She winks at him with a cute smile and RK couldn't help smile back and pull her closer to him for a kiss.

After continuously begging for ten minutes Dipali forgave Sultan when he threatened her with getting on top of table and begs loudly embarrassing the hell out of her. "Ha ha ha that would be so fun!" Madhu says. "What?" Sultan asks her confused. "Getting on top of the table." Madhu replies forgiving him for taking her chocolates. "You are not doing that, Madhu." RK immediately warns. Madhu turns to RK and makes puppy face "It would be so fun." "No." RK says. Madhu with a sly smile gets up from her chair when RK immediately gets up from the chair and warns her "I'll divorce you!" poking her tongue out at him she immediately gets on the chair and before she could step on to the table, RK picks her up and sits back on his chair making Madhu sit on his lap. Madhu laughs out loudly and then happily settles herself on his lap. Seeing her laugh RK pinches her lightly on her butt. "Ouch" Madhu frowns at him and he grins back at her. Coulddling closer to him she kisses him. "Lights are dim but we still can see you!" Sultan says. Breaking out of their kiss, RK and Madhu looks at Sultan and Dipali. Sultan was smiling cheekily while Dipali was a little pink. Blushing Madhu gets off RK's lap and sits next to him.

Much later they were still talking to each other as the dance floor was not yet opened and cracking jokes, mainly Sultan and Madhu who were passing comments on each and every one there. Sultan was laughing when one girl came next to him and says "Excuse me." They all stop and turn to look at the girl and she was smiling at them and was holding a mic in her hand. "Yes?" "Hi... I can see that you guys are having a lot fun, so do you mind if I disturb you for a few minutes?" she asks them. Sultan smiles back "No probs." Now the place had kinda quieted down as everyone was watching what was happening. "Great... so whats your name?" she asks and then passes the mic towards Sultan. "I am Sultan, this is my fiance Dipali, that's her sister and my best friend Madhu and that is Madhu's husband Rishabh" Sultan introduces everyone. "Hey guys" she says and the other three smiles back and says hey. "Okay. Since today is Valentines Day, we have planned a few fun things here so do you want to take part in a small game?" she asks Sultan. "Yeah sure!" Sultan smiles back. "So that is your fiance right?" she asks again to confirm and Sultan confirms. "Great. Now can you tell us ten girl's names? And quickly." She says passing the mike back to him and few people starts chuckling while Dipali leaned towards Sultan a little very attentively to hear his answer. He looks at Dipali and chuckles. "Sultan your time started." "Okay.. Dipali.. Madhu.. hmmm Priya hmmm Tina hmmm damn.." "Wow is that a name?" the girl laughs "Man, I am not getting any names." Sultan says shocked as he tried to think up of some girl's name while Dipali, Madhu and RK were laughing loudly seeing Sultan stammer along with the rest of the people. "hmmm" "Sorry Sultan times up." "oh crap!" Sultan says disappointed. "So who are Tina and Priya?" RK asks Sultan raising one eye brow at him. "So Rishabh..." the girl says moving towards him. "Damn... Sorry I mean yes." RK says thinking what kind of game would she make him play. "Can you tell us ten girl's name?" she asks him with a smile. "Will try." RK says. "Awesome... your time starts now." "okay... er..." RK looks around as if some name will magically start appearing around him. "You are worser than me" Sultan laughs. "Quickly RK." the girl says. "Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu. Madhu." RK says looking at Madhu. Everyone starts clapping while Madhu blushes. "Wow that is romantic! And it goes without saying that you won. You and your wife will get a free drink on the house and you both will be the first couple to go on the dance floor today." The girl says. "Thank you." RK and Madhu says. "Why don't you two open the dance floor tonight?" she invited them and RK and Madhu followed her towards the dance floor with everyone clapping for them. As they stood in the center stage waiting for the music to start, RK whispers to her "Reminds me of our reception." Madhu laughs "I hope we don't have to dance to Sultan's favorite song again." "Me too." RK grins. Suddenly the songs starts playing and they start dancing.