Part 19

"Kitten, wake up." RK gently shook his wife. "Hmmm" "You have to go to office today right?" RK reminded her softly and mumbling something Madhu turned over and went to sleep. "Madhu... get up baby." RK tries to coax her into waking up. "I'll go tomorrow RK." Madhu said as she grabbed the pillow and covered her ears. RK starts chuckling and pulling her pillow away he kisses her soundly and bidding her bye he quickly leaves for work. Much later, RK was at work when his cell starts ringing. He starts smiling when he notices that the call is from Madhu. "Hey sleeping beauty." "Happy valentines day, husband!!!" Madhu cheerfully wishes him. "Valentines day? Today is valentines day?" RK asks surprised. "No! Today is Independence Day and that is why I am wishing you." Madhu says rolling her eyes. RK starts laughing "Happy valentines day kitten." "Where is my gift?" Madhu asks him excited. "Gift? Hmmm... you tell me, where is MY gift?" RK asks her back. "Erm... I asked first!" Madhu replies. "Oh... okie tell me what gift do you want?" "Hmmmmm" "What gift?" "I don't know... I seem to have everything I need." Madhu says confused and RK smiles hearing that. "Okay, when you come home get me chocolates." Madhu says. "That's it?" "Yeah,.. loads." "Ha ha ha okay will get you loads of chocolates when I get home." RK promises. "Now, what gift you want?" Madhu asks him excitedly. "You." RK whispers hotly. "Me?" "Yes." "I'm yours, RK." "I know. But still I don't seem to get enough of you." RK says. Madhu starts giggling hearing that. "So will I be getting my gift?" "Hmmm we will see." Madhu replies with some attitude which makes RK laugh. "You get back to work, Rishika. And come home early, di and Sultan will come around 7. So if you want your gift before we leave you get home soon." "If you say I'll come home now." RK teases her. "Hmmmm okay come home." "I'll come now?" RK asks excited. "Naah I was just teasing you." Madhu laughs. "Never tease me with these kinda things Madhu." RK pouts then starts chuckling "Okay baby, I've to get back to work if I am to come home early. See you at home. Bye." "Okay bye, Muah."

Around 8 they had reached the pub. RK and Madhu were walking behind while Dipali walked ahead of them with Sultan who was munching on Madhu's precious chocolate. "Madhu, don't drink much." RK softly whispers to her. Madhu immediately turns to look at him and RK continues "I don't like partying and drinking much." "If you don't like it then we will go back, RK." Madhu says concerned. "No kitten. I know you like partying and all. And once in a while we go for clubbing is fine by me. Just make sure you don't drink too much. If Baba finds out, he will be upset. You know how conservative he is." RK explains. "You sure?" Madhu asks still doubtful. "Yeah." RK smiles. Madhu hugs him lovingly "You are the best." "I know!" RK says arrogantly. "After all you are Madhubala Rishabh Kundra's husband, so you have to be the best!" Madhu replies and walks off while RK just stood there gaping at her. Madhu stops halfway and turns back and winks at him and grinning RK walks towards her.

Since they were quite early they managed to get a table and they sat there chatting while Madhu kept glaring at Sultan. Fed up, Sultan asks her irritated "Oh God! You still not over it yet?" Madhu doesn't say anything but continues to glare at him. "Fine! Here are your chocolates! Take!" Sultan says exasperated as he dug into his pocket and pulled out the last chocolate. Sultan puts the chocolate on the table and when Madhu was about to take it, he snatches it away in disgust "How shameless are you? I thought you would say 'It's okay Sultan, you can eat it. I have more at home.'" "You are the shameless one, who stole my chocolates!" Madhu angrily accused him while RK and Dipali watched them with a cute smile on their faces. When Sultan and Dipali had come home to pick them up, Sultan had barged into their room and in less than a minute he had found the chocolates RK had got for Madhu. Without asking permission he had started eating from the case and when Madhu saw that, she had told him not to take it as it was RK's valentines gift for her but Sultan being Sultan had simply nodded and grabbed a fist full of assorted chocolates and sauntered out asking her to get ready soon. And much to her chagrin RK had stopped her from fighting for her chocolates. "What are you? A five year old? Stop fighting for chocolates." Sultan says acting disappointed and shaking his head. Before Madhu could say anything Dipali intervened "Stop it guys! We didn't come here to fight. And let's just forget the whole thing... okay?" "Okay" Sultan immediately agrees as he knew he was clearly on the wrong here. But Madhu remained stubborn, finally RK nudges her and Madhu gives in.