“Ciao,” Alexei replied, his eyes roaming her figure. Dio, she looked wonderful. Her hair was wet and she was fresh from her bath, and he had to have her, right then.

“I was just, trying to decide what to wear.” She said, looking at him nervously. He smiled slowly. She may be a little vixen in bed, but she was still just as shy and virginal out of bed. He advanced slowly, like he was stalking prey. When she was finally within his reach, Alexei held out his hand to her.

            “Come, bella,” He said throatily. Laura shook her head at first, but her eyes were light and teasing.

            “We’ll be late for our flight.”

            “I will stop the plane myself if I have to.” He said, grabbing her and dragging her into his arms. Laura went happily, falling onto the bed with him. Her robe fell open as they landed on the bed, and Alexei nearly groaned at the feel of her body, soft and pliant against his, fresh from her bath. He kissed her neck, lingering.

            “Did you dream of me?”

            Laura smiled. “Did you?”

            “All night.” He groaned, hastily sitting up to pull off his clothes. Laura helped him out of his shirt and undid his pants so he could kick them and his boxers off. She yelped when he caught her hips and ground them against his own in one quick motion that had her arching her back and moaning in ecstasy. He could do this all day, he thought as he fell deep within the depths of his orgasm, and then came back to earth. Alexei stretched out on his back, catching his breath, and Laura did the same.

            “Is it always like that?” She asked, her voice sounding dazed. Alexei smirked with pride.

            “For us, yes.” He sat up, kissing her forehead and sweeping her into his arms.

            “What are you doing?” She asked desperately as he carried them towards the bathroom.

            “We are taking a shower.” He said simply, dumping her in the shower and turning it on. Laura soon learned that Alexei was a water hog, and she spent a lot of the time attempting to push him out of the way, which he seemed to find immensely funny. He got out first, leaving her to the water, and he was shaving in the mirror when she wrapped herself in a towel and watched him. He glanced up as he shaved.

            “What?”

            “Do you shave every morning?”

            “Sometimes I shave twice a day.” He responded, rinsing his razor and bringing it back to his face.

            “Why?” She asked, frowning.

            “I am Sicilian.” He responded, as if that explained everything. “By five o’clock, I am already growing a new beard.”

            Laura laughed then, talking as she walked into the bedroom. “I don’t know why you bother shaving then. You’d probably look distinguished with a beard.”

            Alexei paused, looking at himself in the mirror. He knew women found him attractive, they always had, and he knew he was a damn good looking man, but did Laura think so? She’d never said so. And even though she clearly enjoyed being with him, he was the only lover she’d ever had. He frowned deeply. He’d never been unsure of himself before, but this woman was playing with his mind.

            Walking into the bedroom, he stood in the doorway of her closet as she selected a pair of shoes to go with her fitted jeans and breezy top. He liked the way she dressed, very carefree.