3. Artwork.

Aurelia's POV

Today I wore my ocean blue collar button up long sleeve shirt that I rolled up so it met my elbows, leaving it unbuttoned with a white tank top under, pairing with khaki shorts. I wore my light brown brown flip flops that almost matched the color of my skin. I liked my outfit. You could visibly see how slim my waist line is from the white tank. My shorts hugged me in all the right places as well. My firm, yet soft, round bottom popped and my hips drew extra attention to them emphasizing my slim figure or coke bottle figure as Tyler used to say.

My hair was parted on the left, flowing past my breast and down the small of my back.

Bonnie, myself, and Elena were pulling up to our school now. Elena was speaking about her and Stefan agreeing to take things slow in getting to know each other and I'm happy for her. I guess technically they aren't together but I can tell she wants that. Hell I want that for her because I know how happy It'll make her.

Elena asked Bonnie a question bringing me out of my head. "What's with the about face?"

"It's not an about face." Bonnie defended, glancing at me then back to Elena. "It's litterally the first time in your entire high school career your single. The perfect time to play it cool." She is right. Elena's been with Matt since freshman year.

"Which is what I'm doing," Elena continued "Technically we're not dating."

I asked, "What are you not saying, Bonnie?"

"It's stupid." She turns to leave but I was quicker. I grabbed her arm turning her back around with the 'talk now' face.

She sighed.

I nudged her. "I accidentally touched Stefan and got a really bad feeling." I chocked on my laughter quickly recovering with a cough when I saw Bonnie's serious expression.

I felt the complete opposite when he touched me in Tanner's class.

"Is that it, Bonnie?" Elena questioned, shrugging her shoulders.

"It was bad, bad." Bonnie exaggerates.

I began to tease trying to lighten the mood "Is this the whole witch mojo thing again?"

"I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my friend," she glanced my way, "Your sisters new potential love interest." I lost my smile almost immediately my body becoming strangely tense.

"And I love you for it, both of you, I do but I feel good." She swung her arm on my shoulder and the other on Bonnie's shoulder putting herself in the middle of us. "It's been a hard year."

"Don't I know it." I mumbled.

"And I'm starting to feel like things are getting back to normal again."

I opened my mouth to respond to Elena...

"Morning Elena, morning Aurelia, Bonnie." Stefan greeted with a smile. I felt Bonnie's body stiffen when she heard his voice. Elena's arms on our shoulders were long gone. Her full attention on Stefan now.

"Hey, umm I gotta go find Caroline she's not answering her phone." I was about to protest Bonnie's words. "Ray is going to come with me. So, bye." I almost tripped on a rock from how fast Bonnie was pulling me away.

"Guys, wait." I heard out in the distance but by then Bonnie and I were in the school headed to our first period class who we shared with both Elena and Stefan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know nothing about history. It's not because I don't try because I do, but when your douchebag of a teacher who is obnoxious and boring it kind of makes it difficult for my young mind to be willing to learn. So of course I doodled in my sketch pad.