Hal Jordan daughter4

(sinestro pov)
I saw her beautiful eyes that shine like the stars and her dark brown hair that Color of dawn wow...Wait what am I saying!?! I'm falling for a..human?...."*coughs*well then I see u met our charming kilowag here and tomrai of coarse the guardians sent me to escourt you to see them" I saw her giving me a look.....ouch!!! I felt her punch me in the arm I chuckled "alright then at least the guardians are expecting us later this will be fun" I got two swords and she got two....ninja sword "Tch touche" we attacked and everything damn this girl is good at this..
(Hannah pov)
I attacked,swing,and everything man this guys or alien guy is good too _dad plz tell me you won on this_ (sinestro:heh if you're thinking about your father well he lost on this one..) *gasp* damn you it's like if he read my mind ...probably because of my face of questioning.I used a wall it was strong enough but not that much....ahhh! (sinestro: not bad newbie...) He grabbed me in the throat with the swords...I hoped I didn't blushed..but I looked into his eyes gotta admit he does look kinda cool and hot....Wait...AHHH I can't be falling for my dad's enemy;in addition how is he still a green lantern when he was a yellow lantern.(sinestro:....
*whispers*you know for a human u do look cute and a great latern...)*WHAT!!??!* (my heart beatingfast)
Is he really meaning what he is saying?
......................
Guardian1:you must understand human your father was a great warrior...
Guardian3:not to mention you look a lot like him
(Wow the lady thinks I look like my dad)
*sinestro thoughts:this could take a while*