"Hey C! I'm fine. All good and healthy but I know someone who's not." Kylie answered back and she even wiggled her brows at me.

I mouthed a 'you bitch' at my sister but she just stick her tounge out at me.

"Who?" Cara asked at Kylie and I can literally hint a nervousness in her voice.

I shook my head at Kylie as if begging her to stop all of this and stop her from telling Cara that I'm ditching my meds and that I'm sick. The last thing I want is for her to be stressed out because of me again. The damage of being away from each other is more than enough for her to take in and she doesn't deserve that. But my sister being dumber than I am, she just didn't mind my plead and continued to talk.

"Your dearest bestfriend had been sick for days now and she's being stupid trying to be tough and not drinking her medicine." Kylie told Cara and I can't help but to push my sister off the bed but before I can even do it, she had already jump out of it.

"You're lucky I can't stand up". I whispered to Kylie but she just rolled her eyes on me.

"Oh God! I can't even..How is she? Oh my God. Is she okay? What the hell are you still doing Kylie? Take her to the hospital. Oh please! Don't let anything bad happen to her." Cara panickedly said that interrupted me from killing my sister. I can't help but to smile when I finally realized how concern she really is for me.

She still cares, Kendall.

"Please tell her to drink her medicine. Ugh! Your sister is just so hard headed. Tell her to drink her medicine Kylie. And if she won't, tell her I'll get mad. Really mad."

After hearing what Cara has said, I felt so nervous and afraid, as I remembered how mad she got at me the last time she learned that I'm ditching my medicine. She ignored me for weeks.

But you're not even talking for a month now Ken. My brain butted in.

Even though, it is still different. It would hurt more if I know that she's mad at me and we're not talking. It would triple the pain.

I immidiately grab the pack of tablets and the water on my bedside table and took one. I saw Kylie shaking her head and containing her laughter and I just raised my middle finger on her, as an answer.

Wait for me to get better.

"Yeah I will Cara. I think she'll drink her meds now. Thank you for your concern! And I miss you C! Hope to see you soon." My sister said, as she gave me a wink.

I heard Cara sighing so deep before she answered back. "Please take good care of her. Please Ky. Visit her everyday and if she's still not feeling well, take her to the hospital. Please give me an update Ky. Thank you. And I miss you guys too." Cara said and I can hear sadness in her voice.

Stop being so dumb Kendall. Take your meds and stop giving Cara problems.

I heard them exchanging their goodbyes and I can't help but to let a tear escape my eyes.

If only she's here.

End of flashback.

From then on, cara never missed a day of calling Kylie and checking up on me. Kylie never asked questions about Cara and I not talking to each other. And I think she knows something, but choose not to confront me and respect our decision.

"Hey big sister." Kylie greeted me which brought me back from my thoughts.

Speaking of the devil.

"Hey Kylo. What are you doing here? " I greeted and asked her, as I give her a tight m hug.

She raised her brow at me as she said, "Am I not welcome here? Can't I visit you? Can't I check up on my sister?" She asked and pretended to be hurt by what I said.