Chapter 28

This chapter is kinda short cause my phone is about to die.

Harper POV

I still cannot explain how cleansed I felt after playtime with my daddy. It was as if he has washed all the evil and disgrace out of me. I still couldn't stand Jasmine though. Since our playtime lasted so long once we where done Jasmine was already awake and whining as if she owned the place.

"Blakey! I'm hungry!" She screamed. I groaned and wiped the sweat from my forehead.

"But Daddy I'm sweaty and gross." I started to whine as well. Daddy sighed and kissed me deeply.

"I'll just go set her down stairs and boil some water then I'll come back up and jump in the shower with you. Ok, Princess?" He stroked my hair and kissed the tip of my nose. "Maybe then we can have a round four." He cooed. I giggled in return and we lifted me up, walking us over to the bathroom. He set me on the toilet lid and turned on the water. "I'll be right back." He chuckled. I threw a towel at him and he tied it around his waist.

"Hurry back!" I giggled. He started to jog and I could hear him get Jasmine to stop her whining. She was seriously getting on my nerves already. I only had a few more days with her but it felt like much too long. I couldn't wait for her to leave me and my Daddy alone.

I'm sorry but my phone is being dumb and dying so I'm gonna have to cut this update short I hope you guys enjoyed it anyway I'll see if I can update again tomorrow if I can get some more new readers so keep sharing and voting I appreciate it so much! I love you all and I hope you guys leave me lots of comments to read ❤️❤️