Liar

Sam sat on the bed with his hands on his neck. 

"Look Sam I understand if you don't want to be friend anymore but I am truly sorry" 

"Of course I still want to be your friend, just can you not do that to Morgan again, she told me everything but" he stood up and grabbed my hands " I don't like you like that so there is no reason to get jealous, we are best friends. No more no less" 

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused 

"Morgan told me how you said you liked me and how you were warning her off me. You need to understand, she is the best thing that has happened to me." 

"She said that she such a bitc" wait did Sam just she was the best thing that has happen to him, I'll just go along with it for his sake. " better person for you than me and I'm sorry" 

"Good" he said pushing me onto the bed. He crawled on top of me and whispered 

"Your still ticklish right" 

"No" I said too quickly 

"Liar" he said tickling me

He stopped and put his forehead on mine. 

"Sam what are you doing?" 

"What I can't have fun with my best friend" he said getting up 

"RO!" I heard Kian shout from downstairs 

"Coming" I shouted back I ran downstairs 

"So what happened?" He asked 

"Whorgan told Sam I liked him and when I slammed her against the fence I told to back off Sam cause I like him so I just went along with it to make Sam happy" 

"Whorgan I like it, but Ro you have too tell him the truth or I will" Kian said 

"No Kian promise me you won't" I warned 

"But-" 

"Promise" 

"Why at least give me a reason not too say anything" Kian asked

“Kian, he said she was the best thing that has happened to him, I just humiliated his girlfriend and now you want to me to tell him she’s a crazy bitch”

“Exactly”

“Kian” I groan “please don’t tell him pleeeeease”

“Fine, but are we gonna talk about what was about to happen or not”

“What are you talking about?” I ask confused

“This” he said putting his hand on my cheek and kissing me. It took me a while to kiss him back once I registered what was going on. It was a sweet and gentle kiss.

“Kian I think we should--” Sam said

Kian and I sprang apart.

“I don’t like this at all” Sam said glaring at Kian. He walked back into the garden dragging me along.