I love you!

I cuddled back against Kaino. We were watching Netflix in my room. I had put on anime, I liked it, but I wasn't really sure if Kaino did... I peel back and see him staring at the TV.

He does like it?

I return my attention to the TV. I could feel myself growing more and more comfortable, I feel like I might fall asleep...

Just as I was about to nod off, I felt a hand trail up my side, sending shudders through my body. I do my best to ignore but it was now the only thing that was on my mind.

An arm snares around my waist and pulls me closer to the body behind me. The only reason we were slacking off was because I had finished my homework and Kaino had asked for a day off. He works for my dad, I wasn't happy at first, but I was starting to admit my father seems like a better man now...

However... the scar he had left me with will never fade... I lean my head back against Kaino's chest and let his hand slide through my hair and caress my face. And here I was thinking he was paying attention to the TV...

He leans down and captures my lips in a sweet, slow kiss, we both knew it was far to early to do anything... but this was nice...

A few day ago my mother had walked in on us kissing like this. I was a little worried but I was surprised by the amount of support she had given me...

"Taiku, your missing your show" Kaino says plainly.

"Your the one who started distracting me!" I complain in a shrill voice. My heart thumps as Kaino gives a rare half smile before looking back up at the TV.

After a few moments of thinking about his smile, I stick out my bottom lip and give the TV my attention.

"Taiku, will you always be with me?"

My eyes widen in surprise at the sudden question, it was unlikely of Kaino to start a conversation, much less one kinda personal like this one!

"You already know that!" I say after my shock has dissipated, "will you always be with me?"

"You already know that.... I love you"

"Iloveyoutoo!" I squeal with a sudden burst of emotion, hugging him right. I don't ever wanna let you go....

Ahhhh an end to my first couple on a wattpad story.... I really hate the way I started this sequel, and I know a few of you do too so please forgive me. Also please forgive my spelling mistakes, I use a kindle, definitely not as great as a keyboard XD