The dad came back the very next day

***two hours after mom kicked the dad from apartment***

¨Taiku are you okay?¨ my mom leans down and kisses my forehead, as I was curled into a tight ball on the couch. The Toko's were sitting on the other couch, silently. The twins were following mom as she went and got a blanket from her room. She covers me and the twins crawl under the blanket with me.

¨Mrs. Rayne, was that... Taiku's father?¨Mr Toko asks my mom as she sits down by me.

¨He's not my dad..¨ I whimper and grab Roku, pulling him to my chest and squeezing him. Tasha crawls over me and flops on Roku. Roku adjusts himself so that both of them were being hugged into my chest.

I wanted Kaino to hold me..... I wanted him to come and lay with me....

I squeeze my eyes and slowly fall into a unsteady sleep.

***the next day***

I opened my eyes to see my mom leaning over me with a huge grin on her face.

"Taiku, listen" she tries to tone down her smile, "your dad has left us with some money, okay?" She gives me a stack of money, "he wants you to spend this on yourself."

"Wh-when was he here?" My eyes widen, I was both mad and sad. I love my dad, but I'm so scared of him. I should have let him talk...

"He was here a little while ago, he looks a lot more like himself. He wants to meet the twins" she looks thoughtful. My mom was pregnant with the twins when we left our dad.

"If he does..... never mind..." I should give the twins a chance to meet their father. But I could see it. They would end up liking him, then mom, him and the twins would watch a movie. But I don't think I'd ever really fit in with them.

I feel a pang In my chest as I imagine the twins looking up to their father instead of me. I liked having little followers.

I snapped out of my thoughts as there was a knock at the door.

Me and my mom both reach to open at the same time, my hand over laps hers as we both turn the knob.

"Kaino!" I smile at him, but his face remains as unamused as ever. I open the door wider and my mom hugs him before he had the chance to enter the house. The Toko's and our family were like one big family now. I even hug Mrs Toko before going to bed when spending the night at their house.

He smiles softly at her. His smiles were just the small rise of one the corners of his mouth. Why can't he ever smile at me? I think, a little bit depressed.

"Wanna go to my room?" I ask him. He nods.

I walk up the stairs and close the door after us. As soon as the door was closed I was thrown on the bed.

"K-kaino, what-?"

He pins me down on my stomach and tears my shirt over my head. I look over my shoulder, eyes wide. I was kinda scared, what's he doing?

I was surprised to see his face contorted in pain. I couldn't describe how sad he looked. It made my chest tighten, seeing him look so hurt.

"Kaino....?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" He whispers, his voice full of pain.

"I was going to tell you.... I just wasn't sure when and how" I say, feeling my throat tighten. Am I really going to cry? Come on... I whine in my head. I felt the tears build up in my eyes and trickle down my cheeks.

Kaino layed down by me and pulled me close. His hand brushing through my hair.

"Please tell me when something is wrong, I will always be here for you, Taiku" Kaino whispers.

I know...

I'm keeping up with three stories at the same time, please forgive me for the crappy chapters, I have severe writers block DX