Aaron walked in and there was an awkward silence before he decided to talk.

"I missed you"

How long did I want to hear those words from his lips? The words I yearned for since the day we split up. And now they don't sound as sweet and heartwarming as I always pictured it. It felt like he was taunting me, like he was opening up the wound all over again, and pouring salt on it.

"I'd be lying if I said I never missed you" I said barely above a whisper, "but why now? Why come back after so many years?"

"I understand if you never wanna see me again, but I'm ready to start new. I want you back, and I won't beg, and I won't try to convince you. I just need to know...can we make this better again?" He intertwined our fingers, saying the words that I had craved for so long.

"So you can break my heart again?" I tripped over my own words and almost choked.

"I wouldn't do it again, I'm sorry-"

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time Aaron!" I bit out angrily, "I felt like another thing on a to do list. And you'd only throw me a bone every once in awhile to keep me interested! I felt like a dog!"

"I know! And not a day has gone by that, that hasn't bugged me!"

"We dated over four years ago now, and I've finally started to move on, and now you show up and rip apart the scars you left on my heart"

"Aphmau...I-I still love you!"

"That's what you said the day I broke it off. And then you decided it was too much to be just friends, so you ran across the country all the way to Falcon Claw, you would've gone farther but you couldn't run that far or that fast."

"Can you blame me?"

"Actually, I can. Aaron nothing you say will make me want to be with you again"

"What, did you find someone new?!"

"I..."

Come on! Answer! The answer is no! Find your voice Aphmau! Why are you hesitating?!

"I knew it" he chuckled dryly, "I'm such an idiot. I won't fight for something I already lost, I'll back off. Tell that guy he's lucky"

Aaron left, slamming the door. And the sound made my heart shatter again. I fell to the ground, shaking as the broken sobs escaped my lips.

Why am I crying again over him?!

I curled into a ball and held myself, rocking slowly to calm my shaking nerves. It feels just like the day we broke up the first time.

I drove while Aaron sat beside me in the passenger side. We parked in his driveway, we were silent the whole way, something that's been happening more often than not.

"Aaron.." I whispered refusing to make eye contact.

"What?" He asked sounding a little annoyed.

"It's over"

"What?!" Now he was angry

"Aaron! Don't yell at me! I should be yelling at you! You have been creating a distance"

"We aren't distant, we're beside each other right now stupid!"

"We're like stars..."

"What?"

"They appear like they're close, but in reality, if you look close enough, they're miles apart."

He clenched his fists.

"I still love you!" He sounded desperate.

"And why does that feel like a chore to say?!"

He paused, anger building up inside him

"Fine! See if I miss you!" He slammed the car door, the sound breaking my heart like glass.

The memory replayed until my tears lulled me to sleep.

I woke up at four in the morning, crying at the dream of the memory. I grabbed my phone and dialed Garroths number.

"Hello?" He sounded tired, I almost hung up, but his voice was soothing. "Aphmau? Why'd you call?"

I allowed a small whisper of a sob escape.

"Are you crying?!?"

I wiped some tears away and tried to find my voice, but I was too sad to even say hello.

"I'll be over in a minut-"

"No..." My hoarse voice croaked. I felt Garroth pause

"Why?"

"No..." A negative word to express all the negativity of my situation. I started sobbing again while laying down.

"I don't know what to do...you're crying yet you don't want me there? Why are you calling me then?"

I sobbed and held a hand to my mouth.

"Well whatever the reason, you should cheer up. You're so much prettier when you smile, and it brightens up everyone else's day. You deserve to be happy, and whatever is making you upset I would destroy in a heartbeat..."

I didn't hear the rest of the words, I had fallen asleep to the sound of his voice.

And I'll never find out what else he said

A/N So...this one Aaron appeared. How do you guys feel about that? I haven't decided if he's gonna show up later.....jk, I have made a decision, but you guys won't know until it happens,or doesn't. I love you all devils byeee