Chapter Thirty - One shock after another

Start from the beginning

Everyone then freaked out over the engagement, as well as the pregnancy. "Umm, can I add something?" Priscilla called from behind us. She was holding up her hand, and on it was a glistening ring. "You guys too? Oh my god this is amazinggg!" Kimmy squealed, then everyone congratulated Brad and Priscilla too. 

I saw Kimmy and Cat glance over at me, and I shook my head. They shrugged, then went back to congratulating each other. "Haven't you guys only known each other like for over a week?" Tristan asked once everyone had calmed down. "Well technically we've known each other for years and years, then we caught up a few weeks before, then we were set up on a date just over a week ago" Brad corrected him, snaking an arm around Priscilla's waist, which she giggled at.

"When are your big days?" Cat asked both couples, excitedly. "We haven't decided yet, we're thinking of a really long engagement, until the band settles and stuff" James replied, and Kimmy agreed. "Yeah same here, we think it's best" Brad said to Cat, and Priscilla rapidly nodded her head. Cat sat back after these responses. 

"When's your first scan Cat?" I asked, doing anything to divert the question I knew was coming. "A fortnight isn't it?" Tristan asked her, and she nodded. "Yeah a week on Friday" she confirmed. "Anything new with anyone then?" Kimmy asked out loud, and I buried my face in my hands and groaned. She just had to do it didn't she? I saw James elbow her in the stomach, and she winced out in pain. "It's a legit question!" she moaned. Everyone laughed the question off, though. Lucky for me.

Although it was only a few days into the pregnancy, Cat was getting the celebrity treatment, anything she wanted, we got it for her. We took her to the shopping centre to get some baby books and other things ready for when she needed them and was too far gone to be able to get them. She was touched by the sentiment, and started bawling in the middle of a shop. Everyone began to stare, so Kimmy, Priscilla and I nervously laughed it off and helped her out to the car. 

We waited for the boys to return, then decided enough was enough on the shopping front, and we returrned back to the Evans household (shocker). Then we all sat in silence as Cat skimmed through the first few books. Surprisingly, she wasn't phased by any of it.

-- Two months later --

It turns out the baby is going to be a girl. Cat is starting to get a baby bump, and Kimmy, Priscilla and I have took her baby shopping three times already, but now we have to take her shopping for maternity clothes. When we arrived, Cat had one of her cravings. "Ooh Kaylee, can we get some marshmallows and cookies? I'm really craving them right now" she begged me. I looked at Kimmy and Priscilla, who held their hands up. 

They were leaving it to me to get the pregnant girl what she was craving. "You guys go look for some clothes for Cat and i'll take her for some marshmallows and cookies" I told them, and they nodded. We had learnt that if Cat didn't get what she craved there'd be hell to pay. I suppose we were lucky in the fact that her cravings weren't that weird yet, but when they did turn weird, I was handing the responsibilities over to the father of her child. "Come on hun, let's go see what the girls have found for you" I soothingly said to her, as I walked her over to the shop we'd agreed to meet at. I waited for Cat to polish off the pack of marshmallows i'd bought her, and she munched on a cookie as we strolled around the shop. 

We met Kimmy and Priscilla with armfuls of clothes, and Cat loved them all, as awful as some of them were. But we reluctantly bought them all for her and headed home, before she made us buy her everything in the shopping centre. When we arrived back, all of us exhausted, we saw the four boys crouching around something on the table. "Umm.. what are you doing?" Kimmy asked, trying to sneak a look at what they were guarding. She gestured to tell us it was a book. We heard something close, and all four of their heads looked up to see the four of us staring down at them. "Uh.. hi" James said.

"You're a weird band, you know that?" Priscilla asked with a laugh. "But that's why you love us" Brad said, jumping up and quickly kissing her. "Anyway.. we have to go film a new cover, so we'll see you later!" Connor said, then all four of them ran into the studio. "Damn, they took the book" Kimmy observed."Do any of you think that was all a bit.. weird and unusual?" I asked the others, and they all nodded. "Even more than normal" Cat replied. "Which is something" Priscilla added with a laugh. 

Something was going on, but we had no idea..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I updated, yay! Hope you enjoy this chapter, as you can see, there's more huge events coming up.

There's only ten chapters to go, I didn't quite know how to break it to you, but good news, if you want i'll write a sequel from another character's point of view, just let me know x

I know you might be thinking this is becoming a really cliche fanfic, but trust me there's a lot of plot twists coming up, I wouldn't dissapoint you like that!

Thankyou all for helping me rekindle my love of writing xox