BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Agh!" I yelled and fell to the ground.

"Trinity!" Lauren cried.

"Anyone else wish to try me?" Darius smirked.

"Soon."

"Haha. You can get up now, Trinity. I even made sure that this gun only fired bullets made of wood, but I purposely missed your heart. My little blood sucker. Next time, you won't be so lucky."

I stood up and yelled "Next time, you'll be dead."

"I don't even understand why you're doing this. It's just simply wrong-" James began.

"I don't care about your reasons for leaving, James. I just want to let you know that your actions have consequences. Now, my pet, which one would you like to kill first?" Darius smiled.

"Wait, before you kill us, please tell us what you did to Jeremy." Lauren asked worried.

"Oh, him. Well, there is only one way that you can kill a Child of Frankenstein. With fire. I burnt him until he was just a pile of ash."

"You... You monster! Your such a bastard! I can't believe you killed my boyfriend, you jackass!" Lauren screamed. "I'm going to kill you!"

"Make him suffer, Lauren. Just like Jeremy."

"Oh I will!" Lauren said angrily and began walking towards him.

"Back-back away!" Darius trembled. "I'll shoot!"

"Go ahead, let's see who's faster." Lauren smirked.

"Kill her!"

"Yes. Kill." The monster began charging towards Lauren.

"My pleasure." I smiled and began charging towards it.

Right before I hit the monster, a loud explosion bursted from the wall and the room went pitch black.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Agh!" Lauren yelled.

"WWWRRRROOAAARRRRR!"

"Trinity? Where are you?" Lauren called out.

"C'mon, Lauren. Grab my hand." My voice said softly.

"Ow!" Lauren yelped.

"Watch yourself, Lauren. I think we're..." The lights came on and we were standing outside of the bookcase door. "Out."

"How did we-"

"I got us here."

"How did you find tour way here?"

"One of the perks of being a vampire, I have excellent night vision. I heard it open and I got us out here."

"But you had him, Trinity. You could of killed him. Why didn't you kill him?"

"Because I want him to suffer. I want him to know and see who kills him. He will be in way more pain than any of us have ever been in. He will plead and beg for us to kill him."