Chapter 1

Seung Hoon Point Of View :
I look at my wrist watch to check the time. 3 pm. It's still early before I'm going to pick up Hye Ra at her house. We are going to meet today. I'm so excited and also nervous at the same time.

I take out my car's key from my pocket and press the button to open the car's door. I get into the car and start to drive off to Hye Ra house.

As I was driving, I suddenly felt dizzy. I quickly stop my car at the road side. Ah, my head is throbbing so hard right now. I try to massage my head but its pretty much the same. It doesn't change at all.

I try to open my eyes but I can't. The pain hurts me so much. I put my head at the steering, still massaging it. I began to sweat but it feels cold. Cold sweat.

After a few minutes, its become better and better. Thanks god. Although I'm not dizzy anymore, I still feel unhealthy. Ouh yeah, Hye Ra is waiting me. I think I can't meet her today. I must go to the hospital to check what happened to me just now. I text Hye Ra before I drive off to the hospital.

Hye Ra Point Of View :
I can't wait to meet Seung Hoon. I open my closet to find what should I wear and.. Gotcha! I take out my floral dress and put it on my bed.

Before I can wear it, my phone ringing, means that there is a message. I unlock my phone and open the message. It is from Seung Hoon. "Sorry Hye Ra. We can't meet today. I have something to do." "Oh, okay. Lets meet another day then :)" I reply him. What happened? Why so sudden?

Seung Hoon Point Of View :
I park my car at the hospital's parking lot. I walk out of my car and get inside the hospital.

I take my number and sit on one of the seat. After a few minutes, the nurse call my number. I walk nervously to the doctor room. My heart is pounding, as if telling me that something bad will happen at me.

"Annyeonghaseyo doctor." I said as I shake hand with him. "Nae Annyeong. So, what's wrong Seung Hoon-ssi?" He ask me while observing my ID and past records. I sit on the seat in front of him while scratching my neck. "I don't know what happen to me. But, when I'm driving just now, my head suddenly felt very dizzy." I answer him.

"Ouh I see. Now, you must take a blood test first, CT scan, and lastly MRI brain scan to know what happen." he said as he call some nurse to help him and make our way to another room.

After that, the doctor ask me to wait for him in the doctor room. I keep thinking if something bad will happen to me. Why I need to take blood test and all the scan test?

Suddenly, the doctor came with a few paper in his hand. Maybe it is the test result. From his face, I can see that he is worried. "I'm sorry." He said as he shook his head slowly.

A/N : So how was the story? What happened to Seung Hoon? I hope you will like this chapter and Chapter 2 is coming soon!