Chapter 4

Seung Hoon Point Of View :
"Mom its really important! Its about my life! Don't you worry about me!" I almost shout to her. I'm very mad right now. How could she say that?! Didn't I'm more important than dad's friend? I'm her son! Her son!

Suddenly my head feel dizzy again. "Mianhae." I said to her as I don't want to be a rude son. Then, I walk pass my mom to my room while hold the wall to help me walk. I don't care about anyone anymore now. I twist the door knob and let my body fall on the bed. After a few minutes, I fall asleep.

I wake up in a sudden and sweat. I don't remember anything about my dream. But I'm sure it is a nightmare as I'm sweating so hard.

I take my phone on my bedside table to check the time. My eyes widen as it is almost 9 pm. I didn't realize that I had sleep for almost 3 hours.

I take my towel and walk slowly to the bathroom to take a shower. Fortunately, my dizzy become well after I take a nap.

After a few minutes, I'm done. I take out a striped shirt with a black jeans and wear it. Then, I put on some hair gel and spray some perfume and of course I didn't forget to eat my medicine. Then, I get down stairs to find my parents.

As I still walking down the stairs, I heard some people chatting while laughing to each other. I bet they are my father's friend who my mother said earlier huh? What are very funny there? I walk to the living room only to see a man and a woman around 50 years old and a girl around 20 years old.

"Omo! Mr. and Mrs. Baek, this is our son! Lee Seung Hoon." My mom said as he gestures me to sit next to that girl.

"Sorry, for make you waiting." I said as I bow 90 degrees to them and sit next to my dad. Who wants to sit next to that girl huh?

Eyy, her dress is too short and very fit. Its also show her back. Her make up too. Its so thick? I don't like girl that is too expose. I prefer Hye Ra. She is better than her.

"This is our daughter Baek Young Mi." Mrs. Baek said to me happily. "Ah. Nice to meet you." I said and just smile to her.

After that, they start chatting and praising that girl so much, saying that she is really beautiful, kind and moreover. I don't really want to bother. Suddenly my phone buzzing, means that there is a message.

I take out my phone and unlock it to see a message at my notification. It is from Hye Ra.

"Seung Hoon how are you? Have you eat?" she ask me. Aww, she is concern about me maybe.

"Ah, Hye Ra. I'm fine. I'm not eat yet. I will later, okay. How about you? Have you eat?" I send the message after I'm done type it.

Once again my phone is buzzing. I tap the message back. "Yes, I have. Sorry if I'm disturbing you. Jaljayo Seunghoon-ah, annyeong!"

Aigoo she is so cute. I just chuckle at it and type again. "Nae, It is okay. Jaljayo Hye Ra. Saranghae." I send it to her.

Suddenly, my dad fake a cough and whispering to me. "Please show your respect to the guest." I just nod my head and rolls my eyes while lock my phone and keep it back in my pocket.

After a few minutes, my mom invite us to go to the dining room for dinner. The dinner was already ready.

I get up from my seat and before I can walk, the girl hold my arm while chuckling happily. I pull my hand from her and give her a death glare.

I walk quickly to the dining room and seat on one of the empty seat. Suddenly mom gesture the girl or should I say Baek Young Mi to sit next to me. Wait, no! What did she want actually huh? Urgh! Just get out from my life!

A/N : Sorry for late update..Jeongmal Mianhae..I keep thinking whether I should delete this story or not..And for whoever that always support this story, Thanks so much! :')♡