Part 23

Chorong pov

His face became more near to me "now you still didn't understand what i mean? You want me to show it how?"

I startled.

But suddenly there's someone push away taehyung from me.

Taehyung looks pissed off because the one who pushed him away is Jimin.

"Don't think you can get her that easily"jimin said to taehyung.

"What do you mean huh??!"he came to Jimin and grab his collar shirt.

Im shock about what just i saw. They were arguing at infront of me.

"What? You feel annoying huh?"Jimin smirk at him.

Suddenly taehyung punch his face and its make jimin fell to the floor.

"Omg Jimin!"I came to Jimin in shockness.

I rose up back and stand at infront of taehyung , and blocking him "enough taehyung"i said.

Taehyung pov
Suddenly someone is pushing me away from her.

"Don't think you can get her that easily"jimin said to me and its make me feel pissed off.

"What do you mean huh??!"I came to him and grab his collar shirt.

"What? You feel annoying huh?"he smirk at me.

Suddenly i accidently punch his face and its make him fell to the floor.

"Omg Jimin!"Chorong came to Jimin in shockness.

She rose up and stand at infront of me , and blocking me "enough taehyung"she said.

And what makes me felt more annoying is suddenly he is smirking at me.

What did he want actually? Why must he want to take her away from me and not anyone else??

Will be continued