Part 2

Chorong pov
Already 2 years has passed. Time past so fast and V , who the one whom i love the most , already not the one who i have know before. He is became not caring to me, didn't always talk to me,he will mad at me if i disturb him when he is playing with his phone and he smile everytime when he type a message maybe to someone and lastly he like to ignore me nowadays. I felt heartbroken. I always pretend to be like I'm always alright infront of him but at back , I'm always cried.

Until one day......
I called V , and ask him to the park and he just agree. So i go get changed and left.

•At the Park•
I was sitting at the bench , waiting for him to come and not long after that he arrive and he came near me and sit at beside me.

"why you want to meet me?"he ask me coldly.

"i want to said to u something"i said looking at the ground to avoid from looking at his cold face.

"what is it?"

"I think we should break up"i look at him and smile bitterly.

He's face changed "w-waeyo?"he stuttering.
"because i think , u already didn't love me anymore,you has really changed V"i look down and my tears formed.

"I-im sorry , but p-please don't break up with me"he plead to me.

"But you already didn't love me right? So , why i can't broke up with u?"i sobbed.

He wipe my tears and hug me"I still love you,I'm sorry because I'm hurting ur feelings before"then he broke the hug and look at me "please give me a second chance?"he smile.

I don't know what should i said but.. i still love him.

"hmm .. alright i will give u a second chance"i smile to him and he hug me tightly

"thank you so much jagi". I just smile in tears.

Since that day , we already get back together and he was not like cold anymore. But sometimes i felt like he has not telling me about something because he looks like keeping something from me. Yeah i really sure about it. He always said that he was busy and can't accompany me.

V pov
I already with chorong back. I love her and mostly i can't loose her same as jieun . But i don't know whom i want to be with because i can't choose between the two of them because i love them . Until then suddenly someone calling me.

I answer it and it was jieun.

"oppa!"she said happily.

what is she so happy about?

"yes?whats wrong?"

"Lets meet . I miss u so much oppa"

"hmm..alright"

"really ?! I will came to ur house oppa.Wait for me alright? Saranghae!"she said.

"ne . Nado"i said and hang up.

Not long after that she already arrive. I open the door and she came in , sit at the couch and smile at me happily.

I came to her and sit at beside her but suddenly she hug me and i hug her back.

"oppa!!I miss u"she said.

"nado"i smile.

Then we broke our hugged and look at each other but suddenly she came near me and our face is just an inch and she kiss me..

i gasps....

but i kiss her back...
and we broke the kiss and smile at each other.

"i love u"i said.

"i love u too"she said back to me.

Will be continued💓