Tension

"Wait, so you are saying, that, you were attacked. And the attacker caused the bruises on our son! Wow, for a Svu lieutenant, this is some cover story!" Langen laughs
"Do you seriously think that I would make something like this up!?"
"I do, I think you would do anything to get Noah back"
"I would do anything to get him back but I wouldn't lie like this to do so!"

After the first court hearing Noah is kept in the home facility for endangered children.

"Olivia... Olivia!" Tucker yells as he runs after her down the street.
"Liv!" He grabs her arm and turns her round.
"What are you doing, get off me!" She yells
"Liv, why didn't you tell me?" He asks
"I.. I couldn't.."
"Liv. You can always, tell me anything"
"No you don't understand..."
"I do understand! I understand that this is hard for you! What I don't understand is why you felt like you had to hide this from me! Why Olivia?"
"Because you would judge me"
"Olivia don't you ever think that. I would never judge you because of something like this! It's not your fault. If you had just told me, then you wouldn't be in this mess with Noah!"
"Wow! Don't try to guilt me into saying I was wrong! Okay!? I haven't done anything Tucker and I won't have you treating me like a victim!"
He was taken back by her rant, also by the fact that she called him Tucker.
"Okay then, I'll see you in court...lieutenant Benson" he snaps as he walks away.

There has been a growing tension between Benson and Tucker. And with the fact that the district attorney's office now knows about their little love affair, doesn't make it any easier.