Chapter 6

The following day the boys are still doing some schedules and they are finishing it before they leave the following day.

Katherine is back in her work and still entertaining some customers in their shop.

"Ms. Katherine Summers?" a guy asked.

"Yes? That's me. What can I do for you?"

"I have a package for you.. can you please sign here.."

Katherine receives the package from the delivery guy. It was a big rectangle box. She went to the staff's lounge and opens the box. She got surprised to see a dress and heels inside it. And there is a card.

'See you later at Jules Verne. 9 pm Wear this dress it will be beautiful on you. Our driver will fetch you. – Zayn'

"What is he thinking...? I need to confirm everything to him.. this is not funny.." she doesn't know what to feel.

Back at the boys. They are doing a shoot for the DVD of their concert.

"She received it Zayn." Said Lous. "Be ready later.."

"What was that?" Niall asked.

"Our Zayn here is going on a dinner with Kaherine.." said Louis.

"So we need to finish this shoot already so you can prepare yourself.." said Liam in excitement.

Around 8 pm Katherine is inside the staff's lounge. Still thinking if she will go to the restaurant. The dress is there and she's looking at it.

"I will sort things out.." she decided to go.. She wears the Navy Blue tube laced dress and black high heels. She let her hair down and she put a simple make up.

"Our Katherine here is going on a date.." Chris teased her.

"I'll just sort things out Chris.." she smiled at him.

At the boys.

"We need to go to the farm and shoot another scene.." said the director.

"Seriously! We will be far away.." Zayn is again pissed off.

The other boys are not saying anything.

Katherine saw the driver of the guys. He was the one who drove them to the concert area yesterday.

"It suits you Ma'am.."

"Thank you sir.. ahmmm is Zayn there already?" she asked.

"He'll follow they are finishing some shootings for today.."

"Owhh okay.."

It will take thiry minutes for them to go the the restaurant. When she arrived there.

"Good evening ma'am, do you have any reservations?" the receptionist asked her.

"Ahmm I guess.. I think it's under Mr. Malik.." she said.

"Oh!" the receptionist smiled at her. "Follow me ma'am. Your table is located at the top floor. I guess Mr. Malik wants it to be very romantic.."

Katherine blushed because of the receptionist's statement. She followed the girl and they entered the elevator. It was her first time to go to Eiffel tower though she lives in Paris for a long time. When they reached the top floor of the restaurant. The place is really elegant and there are candles.

"Just call if you need anything.. " said the girl.

"Thank you." She smiled. When the girl left. She went outside the balcony. There she can see the very beautiful view of Paris. She can't resist it and she took a picture. She looked at her watch.. it will be only two minutes and it will be 9 pm. She's kinda nervous and she don't know why. She waited patiently and sit in the chair.