Why?!? After all I've done Part two

Percy's POV
I opened my eyes to see myself not in Artemis' tent but in a familiar dark cavern; Tartarus. I physically shivered at the memories. "You're awake Percy" a familiar female voice said. I stood up and turned around to see a beautiful girl. She looks around my age with a round face and big, beautiful sapphire blue eyes. She has shoulder length midnight black hair that is tied up in a high ponytail and has glowing fair pale skin to make her look even more beautiful.

She wearing a black dress that has cowl straps (a/n look it up, I'm not good at explaining

She wearing a black dress that has cowl straps (a/n look it up, I'm not good at explaining. The straps are kind of like a scarf strap) and a mermaid skirt. "Beatrice?" I asked, unsure if it was her or not. "Yes, it's me, I guess Kronos has told you about who I am" she answered, smiling. 'Oh my, her smile is like the stars shining brightly-wait what?!?' I thought.
"Has he told you about how there's only two left of my kind?" She asked nervously. I nod, confused at where she's going. "Um...yourtheotherDemsterPercy,yourrealnameisOmegaandyourmonstersideistherareGreekdragon" Beatrice said really quickly but I understood. My mouth is wide open and I swear my eyes are popping out. "Wow" I said breathlessly. I see in the corner Kronos staring at me, I bowed at him. "Per-I mean Omega, you don't have to bow to me" Kronos said which made me even more shocked.
"Well, at lest your not like some Olympians" I muttered causing Beatrice and Kronos to laugh. "If you didn't catch what Beatrice said your are the other Demster, and your monster side is a dragon that breathes Greek flames which is very rare in the Greek world. Your name is now Omega and Beatrice's name is Alpha, if that's okay?" He said, asking Beat- I mean Alpha. She nodded. "And your appearance will be different, which I'll give to you now" he continued, sending a golden blast at me, causing me to get knocked out.

_________________

I slowly opened my eyes to see myself in a waterbed. I chuckled slightly and tried to get out the bed. Tried. It took my 10 minutes to get out of bed but I feel on my face, causing someone to laugh. I roll on my back to see a familiar pair of golden eyes. "Like the way I'm struggling dad?" I asked, causing him to flinch. He's probably not used to me calling him 'dad'.
"It is pretty entertaining yes" he answered as I stood up, realising I feel different.
"Why do I feel different?" I asked.
"Have you looked at your reflection yet?" I asked me, I shook my head and looked in the mirror to see this.