Chapter 17- Andrew

Tee Mild as Andrew Tan on the image.

                                     You don't have to mind those critics, the world has only one version of you, beautiful.                                                                                                                        -Q- 

University day is nearing and we're going be busy. I'm having a better relationship with France, kunting tiis nalang Drew!. Pagtyatyagaan ko to, araw araw ko na siyang sinasabayan pauwi. Minsan nga dun ako natutulog sa kanila pero ni minsan hindi pa nakapunta sa bahay si France, i have reasons. Unang una sa lahat masyadong stikto pamilya ko, i always have the feeling of first-borne syndrome na lahat ng atensyon ay kay kuya. Well, as far as i could remember hindi pa ako nagpapakilala ng maayos.

I'm Andrew Tan. My Family runs one the elite company in the Philippines and known for the Alliance World Group. My dad has high hopes for kuya to inherit all wealth, He is currently taking B.S PolSci on his 3r yr for his pre law. i always get the blame of the imperfect things. Like kuya's so perfect he doesn't make any mistakes in the eyes of my parents. I have a dad that is terror i couldn't have freedom on my own, i can't have friends, i can't do the things i love and my dad always blame me for the death of my mom.

 Ever since  i was a child, mom is my only friend till the day came that she have to go to heaven, t'was my graduation but no one came for me and i thought my mom would come that day but she failed me, then i went home knowing that she's gone. She was the only person i could get help to. Every time my dad have to discipline me i always gets her back. 

Basketball, my remedy, the only thing that my mom fight for my dad that letting me play basketball. i always play basketball at the grounds but when my mom passed away, my only reason, i don't have the guts to play it. But since the day i saw France's eyes, i felt something i couldn't explain. I felt my mom through his eyes. When i learn that France was going join try outs, that's when i had the guts to join Basketball again. 

The value of everything is the reason behind it.

 Have i found the reason to live?

Nasagot ko na ba ang tanong na " para kay sino ka gumigising?"

Am i totally in Love?

Yes. I am in love with Francis James Vega.

"bro, practice mamaya. Malapit na laban natin." Prince informed me.

"sige! sabay nalang tayo pupunta ng gym" i responded. Sayang hindi ko mahahatid si France.

"oh! best hindi narinig mo naman yun ah? hindi ako sayo makakasabay sayo mamaya?" sabi ko kay france.

" ako nga rin eh! baka malate ako mamaya ng uwi" sabi niya naman.

"ah sige! text na lang kita mamaya." sabi ko.

Nakakaantok ang mga class sa hapon. We are having our class with an intern, also from La Salle.

" good afternoon, I'll be assisting Ms. Sanches in her class with you. Call me Miss Fritz." she intoduced.

"ok, i read the lesson plan and i learned that your on the topic of debate, who tell me the meaning of debate?" she asked.

"Yes, the girl with a red ponytail" she pointed, t'was Anne.

"Debate is a method of formally presenting an argument in a disciplined manner." Anne answered. 

"Good! now, who can give me a strategic tactics in a debate" she asked again. Hindi ba niya alam ang sagot.