2P F.A.C.E

ENJOY!!

You look up to see...

Four very scary faces...

"Francois, Matt, Oliver, Allen." You said softly "oh puppet what we're you thinking?" "Yeah I want to now" "me too" ".... sure I guess I do too" you felt pretty bad "why do you guys care?" "Because puppet your special" "no I'm not" "shut it doll you are special" "no your just saying that" you said looking away, you we're pulled up by Matt and hugged by Oliver "puppet what made you do that?" "I people who had hurt me" "oh like (r/g)" Allen asked "yup and everyone else" "we'll we care a lot about you puppet even Francois" rollover said pointing at Francois "no I don't care" he said looking at you with stern eyes but you saw something else... it was worry... which surprised you but you kept quiet "why me you have a lot of there people to choose from" "no puppet I love you, your not going to complain like those other girls" "he is right I like you better doll" "for once I agree with Allen" Matt said you look at Francois and hugged him "I now you like me too Francois" you whisper Francois nodded "you always see right through me (y/n) that's why I love you" he whispered back and patted your back pretending to be awkward, you pull away and smile at them "I'm sorry I tried to commute suicide" you look down and show them your wrist "and this" they all nodded "at least your honest doll... now let's go" you smiled and walked to the room entrance with a smile on your face.

2 years later

All the people who bullied you left you alone after you started hanging out with the four and you couldn't be happier. You were sitting in a what looked like a rundown part of the school but it felt right to be here and the four told you to stay in here which made you curious to what they were doing until they walked in and Oliver was holding a cake Allen Matt and Francois were holding gifts "what are you guys doing is there someone's birthday or something?" They all nodded "its your birthday puppet" Oliver said putting the cake in front of you on the desk "what really?" "Yeah doll you forget?" Allen asked you nodded "really?" Matt asked you sigh "yeah I forgot about it" Francois shrugged "at least we remembered... I mean they remembered" you chuckle "yeah thanks... did you make the cake Oliver?" He nodded "I didn't do anything to it I promise" you nod "I swear I will say something really bad if your lying Ollie" you said looking at him Oliver nodded having a scared look on his face "now open you gifts that we got you" Oliver said smiling you nodded "I'll go first" Allen said giving you a present warped in red, you open it and see (t/y/w) and smiled "thanks it what I've always wanted ho-" "I know and I have my ways in getting thing" you nodded and Matt handed you a present wrapped in blue, you open it quickly and see a locket with a picture of all four of them "thanks Matt" he nodded and Oliver handed you a present warped in green, you opens it and saw a cupcake ring "wow" "I found it and it reminded me of you" he said smiling wider you nodded "thanks" you turn to Francois and see nothing in his hands "so we're is my present?" He shrugged and walked over to you and pulled you into a soft kiss you blush and hear the other three whining making him pull away "happy now" you nodded, the it here three kissed you too "we have one big present for you after you eat my cake" Oliver said, you shrugged and ate the cake what a mistake you made.
*wink wink*

There y'all go.