2P America

ENJOY!!

You look up to see...

2P America...

"Allen?"(IDK) you said and wiggled around 'Out all the people I like why Allen?' You thought and stoped wiggling "doll stop unless you want me to drop you" "heh go ahead I didn't care anyway and you shouldn't either" you said shrugging Allen scoffed "even if I wanted to drop you I would never" "why you why do you even care?" "I care because I love you and I don't care what you have to say" Allen said pulling you up, walked away from the edge and hugged you "but I'm a worthless unpopular slob" Allen's eyes widened "stop fucking putting yourself DOWN!" He yelled at you, you sighed "so what you don't care about me" "pfft I love you okay... like I said before" he kissed you softly which surprised you, after awhile he pulled away "come on doll your coming home with me" Allen said throwing you over his shoulder "put meh down ya bloody wanker" you yell.

Time skip

You look at Allen's room "why dis I let him bring meh here" you'd aid to long around on his bed your phone went off you smile and see who it's from it was from your mom you answer quickly "yello?" "Where are you?!" "At a friends house I'll be back in about 30 minutes" "hurry back, bye" "bye" you thing up and looked at the window "heh I'm luck" you stood and ran at the window and slammed threw it landing on your side "owe... I'm good" you started running home. You opened the door and saw your mom smiling "good timing you did take 30 minutes" "I'm gonna go to sleep" "okay... night" as you went to your room you closed the door and locked it and played in bed and smiled "huh Allen must be mad that I broke his window and because I left him... holy shiiiit!" You said feeling something move next to you "don't worry doll I'm not mad I'm just sad because you left me and we didn't even cuddle" Allen said from behind you "you perverted jerk" "I'm not a perv abd your window was open" you try getting up but Allen pulled you down "cuddle and I don't care what you say I'm cuddling you" you sigh and just lay there "I love you Allen" "I love you too (y/n)" then you fell asleep.

4 years later

You were hiding from Allen "come on out I want to cuddle with you" Allen yelled running around the house, he past your hiding spot, you quickly run to the bathroom and lock the door Allen banged on the door "open up or I'm breaking it down" "hell no" you yell back you hear his foot steps go away you sighed but screamed as you watch Allen's bat come threw the door "my door" "you.me.cuddle.now" he said kicking the door open and throwing you over his shoulder and walked over to the couch and he threw you on it and layed by you "good girl" Allen said smiling you scoff "oh come on doll you still love me, don't you?" You blush "I still love you, idiot" Allen smiled and kissed your neck softly "I'm happy you love me, I love you much more" you roll your eyes "just shut up" Allen chuckled "you a women I've been waiting for those fout years ago" "pfft" "I'm serious" you look at him and chuckle "your childish sometimes Allen" he smiled "thank you doll now... let's have some real fun~" you blush "Pfft I'm having fun just cuddling" you said faking a smile Allen smiled sighed "bad (y/n) just for lying I'm going to punish you" and then he picked you up and took you to his room.

There y'all go. It sucked.