Budo Masuta x Reader

You were walking into the courtyard, your favorite thing to do was sit under the tree near the other girls. You would sit and read. But this morning was different... You watched the martial arts leader Budo, he was standing behind the tree. You pretended not to notice at first but after awhile you look back at him. He smiled and waved as he walked to the martial arts room.

About 10 minuets later you were on your way to class. You Sat down in your seat with Budo happily sitting next to you. "Hey (Y/N)" He whispered. You looked at him and he gave you a note.

The note read:

(Y/N) can you please meet me near the occult club during lunch?

You looked at him and nodded. He just smiled and stated at you until the Bell rang. You walk to the occult club to see that Budo had beaten you. " Hey (Y/N), I'm happy to see that you were able to make it!" He greeted with a smile. " Yeah, hey Budo?" He looked at you. " What did you want to talk about?" He started to blush. "Um (Y/N)...I really really REALLY like you..." He said. "Budo..... I'm... I'm happy." You stated with a smile. Only to see that Budo grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a nearby closest. He soon held you in his arms. You kissed him, while he was playing with your hair.
He kissed back pushing you against the wall with another kiss. "I love you ( Y/N)" he said as he slowly pulled your shirt over your head. "I love you too" you breath sliding his pants off of his legs. Soon you were both laying on the ground. You on top of him. "I need to be in you" he said as you pulled away from a kiss. Before you knew it, Budo took off ALL your clothes, along with his, and rolled on top of you. Kissing you be rammed into you. "Ahhh" you moaned. He smiled as he pushed farther into you." Make more noises for me (Y/N) I love to hear you call my name." He said. "Budo~" you said. Not knowing you kept saying it over and over." Yeah just like that~" he said. Then you both climaxed at the same time. "(Y/N)" "Budo" you yelled. Then you heard a knock on the door. "One second!" Budo yelled as he helped you get redressed. After opening the door, you see Daku Atsu. "Um....hi....um...my leader...told me to......c-check what was going on.....um is everything okay....?" The occultist asked. "Yes thank you for checking in, but everything is fine. " you say with a smile. The purple haired boy sorta smiled and walked back to the occult club. Just in time to walk back to class, you and Budo walked with hand in hand.