Blood Moon Ball

Star Pov
I walked to school alone since Marco has Jackie now, but I noticed a fire carriage, must be Tom, my ex boyfriend "Star, still beautiful as always?" I rolled my eyes "What do you want Tom? I don't like you anymore since you got me sent away!" He chuckled "You keeping saying that but I'm being kind, I even have a life coach, I've been free or 128 days, and I just wanted to ask you if you will like to join me at the blood moon ball as my date?"

I crossed my arms "Tom, I don't know if i-" "Stay away from the princess you demon!" Marco stood in front of us with his fist up, ugh his violence "Who's this Star?" He went to shake his hand but Marco slapped it off "Gross, who this princess?" "Ugh, this is Tom, my ex demon boyfriend" Marco looked at him up and down "He looks like a chump, she isn't interested in you" I blushed but then I remembered he's usually rude to me "Marco you do have a girlfriend, you know that right?"

He scuffs and nods "Yes, so? Your my best friend princess" I roll my eyes and I push him away "Anyways, just think about it and ring this bell, it would mean the world to me if you did come" he waved and left on his carriage "You aren't going are you?" "Maybe, why do you care? You have dia de Los muertos? Isn't that traditional to your customs?" He nodded "So, I could go with you for protection?" "Nope I'm good muscles, you enjoy your traditions" he groaned and all day we just stayed quiet until we got home

"Princess you aren't going right?" I got dressed behind my private wall and did my hair "How do I look?" He blushed and clenched his jaw "You look..amazing" I smiled "Thanks Diaz" "Don't go princess" he whispered "I'm so going, maybe he's changed like he said and Alex and me aren't really going anywhere and you finally got Jackie, let me have fun okay?" He sigh and nodded "Okay princess, call me if something bad happens to you" "Sure dad" I rung the bell and a carriage was there "Where to?" "Below?" "As you wish" the door closed and the carriage went down to where tom was.. I hope things go well..

"Star! You made it, you clean up nice" I groan, starting bad already awesome "Thanks.. I suppose" he chuckled and we entered more into the ball, it was pretty to say but people looked bored and angry "Hey! Are you the girl that tom brought?" "Yes, I am why do you ask?" "Thanks to you this place is horrible and boring! Just awful" I moved away from them and just stayed out of people's space, wonder how Marco is doing?

Marco Pov
I sat in my chair with my suit and sumbero and eat my nachos, man its pretty boring without princess here "Marco mom said we're leaving yo grandmas house, you coming?" Damian said "Nah, I'm staying not in a party mood.." "Alright later bro" he closed my door and I sigh "Go..to..the ball.." I looked around, its like a voice was speaking to me.."That was odd" and I lay back and heard it again "She's in trouble.." I looked at the bell and rung it, not letting that ex of hers put her in danger..

The carriage made it down and I entered the ball and it was full of demons, and they just stared at me "Princess?" I yell around and look around "Princess?" I finally saw her walking around and I pulled her close and a red light came on us and we started to do the waltz and she was looking at me and smiled each time, she was stunning...she looked amazing under this light "Princess.." I spun her around "Princess Star.." I said again "How you know my name cute stranger?" She had hearts in her eyes "It's me! Diaz!" She popped out her trance "Marco?! What?!" I kept dancing with her

"Let's get the heck out here and go have so real fun-" I was pushed down by her ex boyfriend "You ruined my chance mortal!" I stood up and glared at him "Want to fight?! I'll fight you chump!" He started to float and had fire around and he started to scream and then got shot by ice and froze "Come on Diaz, let's go home" I nodded and followed her, the ride home I was telling her about how bad he was "That was so infuriating!" I crossed my arms "I told you he's no good" "I'm talking about you! You big jerk! I didn't need your help" she said and threw her shoes at me and lay on the balcony wall "I can take care of myself, I didn't someone to protect me..I need a friend" I felt guilty now for doing that little stunt "Hey princess, sorry for ruining the prom, dance, ball thing"

I put my back against the wall and she pulled my hat off and put on her head "It wasn't a complete mess, now I know you waltz, Mr salasa man" I smirked "Sure..." We both laughed "Whoa hat hair" we both said at the same time "Hey we talked at the same time" we said it again "Stop it!" We both jumped and kept repeating and repeating until "I love you..." We both stopped and stared at each other and blushed "Um..I'm gonna go princess" she grabbed her arm "Yeah..go on" I ran out of there and closed my door and messed my hair "We love each other...but I have Jackie..?"

I got undressed and put on my PJs and jumped into bed and stared at the ceiling, I might just be love with princess but I'm not sure.."Damn princess, you got me messed up in the head, I never knew I could fall for someone so different.. Give me a sign"

Star Pov
I blushed when we both said 'I love you' I never knew he liked me like that? Even though he has Jackie, why would he say that even he's been after her his while life? My mind is saying I'm fallen in love with this jerk bad boy Marco Diaz, maybe we were meant to be but maybe he's just messing with me like always..yeah that's it..

I take off my dress and get into my PJs and brush my hair and look at myself in the mirror and sigh "Why do I fall for the jerks?" I said softly and just play with my hair and I hear a knock and it was Diaz "Hey..Diaz what's wrong?" He walked near me and I stood up "Um you alright?" He looked hesitant and looked at me and at the ground "Diaz?" He grabbed my arms and kissed me and I was shocked and moved my head "Why did you kiss me?! What about your girlfriend?!" He stayed silent "I think I've been chasing the wrong girl.." I blushed and felt confused "Diaz? But your still in a relationship with Jackie?!" He smirked "she broke up with me yesterday" I raised an eyebrow "Was it because of me?" I said kinda sad "No, she knew I liked you, she could tell how I acted with you, I just hope you feel the same"

I shake my head "Diaz! Your the most annoying, aggressive, rude guy I ever met! But..I fallen for you like you have as well" his face soften and pulled me closer to him "Hmm, so princess this is how you feel about me huh?" He wrapped his arms around my waist "Yes, since the day I met you" he chuckled "Was the kiss too forward?" I rolled my eyes "Yeah maybe a little, but I don't mind another one" he smiled and pulled my face close to his "Just ask and I'll give" I punched his arm and he chuckled "Just kidding" he kissed me more softly and gently then before "Eww! You two are together now? Why princess star?" Damian came in "Because she likes how I act pip squeak" "Diaz be nice, oh yeah you can't" damian laughed along with me "Oh burn, no wonder she fell for you" I nodded and Marco went and messed with his little brother "Hey cut it out Marco!" He stopped and they both left "Night princess" "Night Marco, sleep well" he nodded and closed the door, hmm maybe this could work