❣ chapter 6 ❣

Start from the beginning

+
+
+

Forget it. It is super awkward now. Those two idiots had to force me on the front seat alongside with him. Now I'm just sitting here awkwardly as he is driving stiffly next to me. I looked through the rear mirror as the two devils smirked suggestively to me. I ain't doing anything.

"So...oppa~ is there anyone that you like currently?" Yeri started to ask to liven the awkwardness.

"Me? Obviously. "

I felt my heart sink deeply when he said that. I bet it sank even deeper than the Titanic by now. I looked out the window not wanting to react or show a reaction towards him.

"Oohh...really? Who? How does she look like?" Yeri continued.

"Oh...well~ I like this girl who has mono eyelid and smiles ever so cutely with those eyes. Not to forget that she is definitely shorter than me and is a little piece of fluffball infront of me. It's driving me crazy."

I felt a stare piercing through my back. Not to forget that my cheeks literally turned to all the different shades of red possible. I refused my soul to turn around but I eventually did. I turned to him as I saw him turning to me too and smiling at me. Nervous,I turned back around unable to handle it anymore. The minute we arrived at the airport, I ran to the toilet covering my cheeks to prevent him from noticing my blushing. When I left the toilet, I had a notification.

Unknown:

Kang Seulgi? Are you there?

New phone. Who dis?

Yeah right. I'm Jimin.

Jimin who? I don't know any Jimin
in my life.

Maybe because I'm not in your life yet.

We're at Gate 30. Ppali

Yah where are you?

Are you dead?

The hell? Stop spamming me. I'll be there
in a few minutes. Don't miss me so much.

I laughed at myself reading the message. I locked my phone and headed my way to find the gate. Why is it that I feel so happy seeing him getting "so-called " worried for me and stuff like that? Perhaps I have fallen for him? No...it can't be. I don't want to. I mean my heart and mind say yes but my body and soul says no. [/cue What do you mean?/ ] Does that makes sense even? When I reached the gate, I saw him leaning over the railing waiting for his friends. Well even his back view is amazing.

[A/n: not back view but enjoy side view Jimin. ]

 ]