Chapter 4

Finland suddenly just started smiling again before leaving the room. Right when Iceland was about to go back on his phone, Finland popped his head back in, "Oh yeah, we're going out for some drinks later and you're coming. Although, Norge probably won't let you drink, but whatever, that can be your punishment for making me think there was a crazy phsico murderer in here." After that, he just waved and walked away.

Iceland just sat on his bed, smirking. This should be fun.

>time skip because I want to and I can<

Denmark walked to Norway's room, not even knocking before opening the door. He looked around, wondering where Norway was, that's when he looked at the bed and spotted a lump under the covers. A huge smile spread across his face as he jumped onto the bed, onto the lump.

Norway started flailing around before his head popped out from under the covers, right when he saw Denmark, he glared. "You stupid fucking idiot..." Denmark was used to being called an idiot so he just smiled even more. "What on earth is wrong with you? You see me under my covers and you decide to jump on me? You could have flattened me like a fucking pancake." His glare intensified.

"But I didn't! You're still alive- and not flat!"

"You could have killed me."

"But I didn't!"

"But you could have."

"But I didn't!"

"But you could have."

Denmark shook his head, "Well it doesn't matter because you aren't dead and you certainly aren't flat!"

Norway raised an eyebrow, "Are you implying that I am fat?"

Denmark's eyes widened and he shook his head rapidly, "Nej! Of course not! I was just saying that you aren't flat like a pancake- I don't mean that you're fat- because you're not! It's just-" Denmark stopped himself after noticing the annoyed stare he was receiving from Norway. He sighed, "Sorry..."

Norway just rolled his eyes and pushed Denmark off the bed. After hearing the satisfying sound of Denmark in pain, Norway got up and walked into his closet, closing the door.

Before Denmark could even blink, Norway opened the closet door and peaked his head out, "Get out."

"Why?!"

"Because I am going to get dressed, leave so I can do so in peace."

"Nej! I'm not leaving, and you can't make me!"

"Idiot, I have my spell book, if you do not leave right this second, you won't even have enough time to say 'what' before I cast a very painful spell on you."

Denmark started laughing, "I'm not scared of your stupid magic!"

Norway slightly smirked and leaned against the door frame of the closet, "Oh, really?"

"Ja!"

"Then how would you feel about me sealing your mouth shut? I honestly think that would be a good idea. I won't have to listen to your blabbering, you won't be able to annoy me as easily. Oh, and maybe Ice would be in a better mood, not being woken up by your loud mouth in the morning."

"Okay, okay! I'm leaving!" Denmark quickly got up off the floor and ran out the door.

Norway's smirk grew a little, "That's what I thought." He started picking out clothes for later, "Idiot."

(540 words)