#1

You and Ford have known each other since you and his brother Stan met in Glass Shard Beach (sorry if that's not right), New Jersey.

Y'all are in High School now, and the dance is coming up in a couple weeks, but what you don't know is that Ford is wanting to ask you to the dance. You've liked him for awhile, but never thought he'd like you back.

"Hey (Y/N), can I talk to you real quick?" Ford asked. Since class doesn't start for about 15 minutes, you give him a nod and headed into the hallway Ford following close behind.

"What is it, Sixer?" You asked. You had given him a couple nicknames, but liked Sixer the best, and he didn't mind it at all.

Ford seemed to look a little nervous. This concerned you and you put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, you can tell me anything. You know that right?" You replied giving him a warm smile. He nodded and smiled back which made you blush.

Seeing Ford smile would just give you butterflies in your stomach. He took a deep breath and held your hand making you blush a bit more.

"(Y/N), will you go to the dance with me?" He asked expecting a no. You we're shocked for a moment, but then a huge smile came upon your face. You'd been wanting him to ask you but thought he'd never ask.

"Yes! Yes Ford! I'd love to go to the dance with you!" You replied excitedly embracing him in a huge hug. He got startled a bit but then hugged back.

You wished that the dance would just hurry up now.

*Time Skip To The Dance Since This Is Already To Lengthy LOL*

You and Ford arrived at the dance a few minutes ago. Stan went over to flirt with other girls so he wouldn't have to see Ford with you. He's totally jealous.

"Last song of the night folks, and it's gonna be slow..." The DJ replied. The slow song had started and all the couple got together and danced.

Ford grabbed your hand pulling you close to him wrapping his arm around your waist causing you to blush.

"I'm glad you said yes (Y/N)." Ford whispered in your ear. You smiled at him and looked into his chocolate brown eyes while he looked into your (E/C) (Eye Color) ones.

Just in the heat of the moment, both of your lips slowly met sending electric pluses down your spine as for Ford. You both melted into the kiss for a few moments, enjoying every second of it.

Once the song ended, you both pulled away from the kiss looking at each other. Ford gave you a warm smile and you returned it.

"I love you, (Y/N)." He replied.

"I love you too, Sixer." You replied connecting your hand with his and started heading back home.

Hey Guys! Sorry if that was kinda Lengthy... I tend to get carried away with these kind of things, and it is my first time writing One-Shots.

Anyway, please let me know what you thought and maybe leave a vote! Thanks!

And until the next chapter, Buh-Bye!

~Flames