36. really though?

YN's POV

Exactly. He couldn't say anything. We got home and I climbed straight into bed. It was still early, but whatever. I don't even want to think right now. I tried to close my eyes, but I kept on crying. Crying and crying. I wiped my tears and went to the bathroom I took a shower and put on an oversized sweatshirt and tights. I threw my hair in a ballerina bun. I was still crying. I wiped them again and went back into the bedroom.

Ray was sitting on the bed with his hands in his head. My eyes were red and puffy, my nose was red, and the rest if my face was pale.

He got up and hugged me so hard. "YN. You know I love you! Please don't ever make me feel like I don't. But, in order to be here for you and my babies, I'm quitting Mindless Behavior."

I looked in his eyes. "You'd do that? For us?"

"I'd do anything for y'all."

"That's all I ever wanted. To be THAT important to you." He kissed me. "Don't quit MB. Do your thang baby. I got Nikki to be my new husband." We chuckled.

"Are you sure? Tour is gonna take a long time!"

"Just know, you got a wife and babies at home."

"I'll never forget." He kissed me again, and we climbed into bed.

He drifted off to sleep, but I stayed up. I didn't want him to leave, but he's gotta do him. I can't hold him back. I need to be encouraging to him, so when it's my turn, he'll have my back.

_____

Sorry bout the length guys! Next chapter will be Friday fun day. Can you spell D R A M A ? no? okie.

7 votes for Chap 37!