Darren kisses my forehead. "You my dear, are adorable."

"Okay?" I tilt my head. I don't know why he said that. I finish my food and glance at his unfinished stuff. I start stealing his fries, or at least, the ones that don't have ketchup on them. "Can we take a picture together?"

"Of course... Why?" Darren looks over, I can tell he's curious and trying to get into my mind. Which I don't let him of course. I really don't like when he's looking at what I think.

"Lilian was showing me pictures on her phone. There are lots of her and Erik. I want to have pictures like that too, I like those pictures. They're..." I struggle for the right word.

"I know what you mean... I think when we're out, we have to get you a phone." Darren comments.

"I would like that!" I smile excitedly.

Darren chuckles, he does that more now then when I first met him. He smiles more and stuff. I like his smile.

We finish what's on his plate before he gets my shoes. I slip them on while he gets a sweater for me. Saying it's too cold outside to go without one. It has been getting very cold outside. I don't like it. I've always hated winter. It made hunting even harder than it already was.

We climb into the car and Darren drives us to the mall, and I'm very excited for the outcome.

***

I smile, putting down a few of my bags in my new closet. It's very beautiful. In the middle there's a white rug with a black couch on top. A table next to it. Shelves and places to hang my clothes all over the room.

I plop down on the couch and watch Darren walk in with the rest of my bags.

"Want to start hanging everything up?" He asks with a smile.

"Yes!" I exclaim.

He plays music and together we start hanging up my clothes, which I tell him sternly we must colour coordinate. He keeps messing it up... I think he's doing it purposefully now just to watch my reaction.

"You're cute when you're angry." He says softly as I try explaining to him the shirt it not orange it's pink! Or... Coral! That's the colour!

I hang the shirt up in the right spot and sigh.

Darren comes up and wraps his arms around me from behind. I lean against him, liking this.

"I love you little one, you know that right?" Darren asks softly, kissing the back of my neck.

"I know. I love you too." I reply quietly, my eyelids fluttering.

"How's your leg?" He asks, moving his hands and resting them on my waist, spinning me around to face him.

"Fine." I murmur, looking up at him.

"And how do you like your new closet?" He brushes a strand of hair out of my face.

"I love it." I smile.

"Are you happy?" Darren tilts his head, resting one hand on my cheek and keeping the other on my waist.

"Are you?" I reply softly.

We stand in silence for a while before Darren picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist. I wrap my arms around his neck instinctively.

"Would you like a bath? Or a shower?" Darren asks, walking into our room.

"I had a shower this morning." I reply, wanting to stay with him. I twist a strand of his hair between my fingers.