0.3 - Enemies

0.3 - Enemies

The next day, Lauren was forced to meet the rest of Tyler's friends. Much to her dismay most of them were vampires.

She expressed how much she hated vampires, never wanting to speak to one after an insident with one year back.

He ignored her completely and continued to push her towards the streets. Being a hybrid had it's perks of being stronger than a normal werewolf.

They had all planned to meet their friends cousin, even Elena and Caroline came. Elena hadn't gotten to speak to Lauren that much, only the introduction.

Finally being pulled into the Grill, Lauren walked less confidently as usual and gave everyone a little wave.

Tyler left her alone to deal with his friends, which was possibly the worst decision he's ever made. She took a seat at a table surrounded with a few unfamiliar faces.

"I'm Bonnie." The witch spoke, Lauren instantly taking a liking in her. "This is Stefan and Matt."

She eyed the two boys, knowing one was human and one was a vampire. She sat back with a grin.

"Witch." She pointed at Bonnie.

"Vampire times three." She said directed to Elena, Caroline and Stefan.

"Human." She dragged the words as she looked at Matt.

"Werewolf." She stated. Elena was a little surprised she hadn't smelt it on her before.

"Everyone's supernatural but me huh?" Matt sighed.

"Don't worry, I'm practically human. I'm still alive, unlike them." She whispered to Matt, clearly making sure all the vampires heard.

"Hey! You try dying and see how you like it!" Caroline exclaimed making them all laugh.

"So Lauren, where have you been the past years besides Mystic Falls?" Stefan asked.

"Travelling. I want to see the world before I die. I've seen most of it so I decided to take a break." Lauren took a glance at Elena, giving her a little smile.

"Where haven't you been?" Elena asked, leaning forward a bit.

"Paris." Lauren admitted. Caroline gasped.

"I'm taking you to Paris if it's the last thing I do!" She announced before pulling out her phone, making half of them chuckle.

"What?"

"Once Caroline makes a promise or anything like that she puts it down in her phone so she'll remember it." Elena explained.

Lauren looked at the people in front of her in admiration. These creatures, weren't as she expected. They showed their humanity as if they were still human. Not most vampires were like that.

She could already feel herself giving into these kind souls, and that didn't bother her. She loved the fact she was getting to know new people and friends.

This is want she needed.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Lauren left later on but promised to see them later. Elena had to admit, she attracted her attention greatly.

"She's cute." Was the first words to leave Caroline's lips after she left.

"Way to be straightforward, Care." Bonnie teased.

"She's also a werewolf." Elena commented as if it was a disease.

"Who cares? If she's anything like Tyler then it might be a problem." Bonnie said, proving a point.

Tyler was bad tempered. That means she could turn at any point or kill someone without turning.

"Exactly! It's perfectly safe to have a friendship with her, maybe even something else." Caroline whispered the last part to herself, not knowing Elena had heard.

"I think we should get to know her more before assuming she's someone to befriend." Matt says, angering the two female vampires.

"She seems nice. Even if she's a werewolf she seems really under control." Elena said. Caroline agreed completely.

"I could sense the uncomfortableness, it's like she hasn't seen a vampire in a long time." Stefan pointed out.

"Maybe that was her reason of traveling, to forget about us. We are enemies." Caroline says.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Shorter than usual so I'll try to make them longer :)

~ Rhylee