Chapter 26: INSTAGRAM

"Dillon! I'm not joking. He just sat down, and started laughing! He won't stop! It has been ten minutes! Help!" Dad yells through the phone, and I laugh. 

"Dad, did he smoke some weed? Has he been drinking?" I ask. 

"Not today," he says, and I nod. Even though he can't see me. 

All of the sudden I hear some rustling and swears on the other end of the line. "Hey, Dillon! I'm fine! I was just laughing because out of the whole band, the kid has gone further with her life that any of us!" Cc says through the phone all of the sudden.

"Dude! Are you fucking high? I love you Uncle Cc, but you need some help." I say, and I facepalm. God! I grew up with this! I feel a pair of arms go around my waist, and I look back to see Chris standing there with a raised eyebrow. "I'll tell you later." I mouth, and he nods. 

"I know I need help sweetheart. For the last ten years you were my help!" he says, and I feel my heart break.

My family needs me, but I am running off with Chris, and growing up! For the last ten years those five men have relied on me heavily, now I am just gone. "I-I'm sorry uncle Cc," I say, holding back the tears that have surfaced in my eyes 

"Not your fault kiddo. We all knew you were going to grow up eventually. It just sucks that it came so soon. That we missed so much. You know?" he asks. 

"Yeah... I know. I love you all. You know that right." I ask and he laughs. 

"Of course we do! Right guys," he says, and then I hear a chorus of yes, and one of course shit head. I laugh and wipe my eyes. 

"I'm on speaker phone?" I ask, and yet again a whole chorus of yup, and no shits. I laugh a little again. 

"Are you all at Dad's or what?" I ask, and the all kind of chuckle a bit. 

"We are all just hanging out at the studio. We have started the work for the tenth album." Dad says, and that brings a smile to my face.

"Yay! Black Veil Brides, still going strong!" I say. 

"Well, thanks to you! I'm sure if we all didn't love you, we would have broken up years ago!" Ashley says, laughing. 

"Really?" I ask. 

"Yeah, we have so many fights that have ended with you walking in with a smile, and a story or a saying you love us. You got us through the last ten years." Jinxx says, and the tears are yet again in my eyes. 

"We will be home in two weeks guys, then the wedding is in a month," I say, and I hear a few whoops. 

"Alright see you then. We have to get back to work. Love you kiddo. Say hi to Chris, and the guys." he says. 

"Alright love you five," I say, and hang up. I turn around and see Chris standing there with a piece of toast hanging out of his mouth. I laugh and walk over to him. He raises his eyebrows, and I bite the toast. "Hey," he says, and I smile. 

He reaches up and grabs the toast out of his mouth. "That was mine," he says.

"Whats mine is yours, and what's your's is mine," I say, and he nods. 

"Forever," he says, and wraps his arm around my waist. I smile. and he kisses me. I kiss back, then pull away so it didn't get to heated. We are in the front lounge, and the guys will be here any second. He pouts, and I laugh. "Later," I say, and he smirks. 

"I am going to hold you to that." he says, and I nod. 

"You go right on ahead, and do that," I say, and he puffs out his chest. I roll my eyes and walk over to the couch. The music that is playing at this moment is the Fuck you cover by sleeping with sirens.