Where We Left Off

Start from the beginning

"Hey there babe, lookin' beautiful." Sabrina blushed so much that Jack noticed. "That blushin' better be for me." He said as he went in for a peck on the lips.

"Oh and Luna, the ceremony is about to start and might I say your lookin gorgeous too." 

"Jack.. you know you can call me.."

"Clarity I know, but I like to push your buttons. Now lets go before your late to your own ceremony." 

We all got down in time for me to get behind the stage and for Jack and Sabrina to get their spots. I felt my mind wandering until I felt someone hug me from behind. I didn't have to turn around to know who it was because I felt the electricity between us as he touched my skin.

"You look stunning baby." Xavier kissed my mark which sent tingles all up and down my body. I turned around to see him standing there in a black tux with a white dress shirt underneath.

"I guess you don't look that bad." I smirked, but he playfully looked hurt. "aww you really think I look that bad." 

I brought his head down until our lips meet and the kiss felt like heaven. "You look sexy Xavier." With that ceremony started with Cody calling out Xavier's name. Before Xavier went out he kissed me and said, "you have nothing to be nervous about babe. Your going to make a wonderful luna." Xavier then walked on the stage to be greeted by his pack.

Once he silenced the pack he started his speech, "Today we have gathered for a very important reason. Many months ago I met my mate, She was kidnapped by Nick many times and treated like a prisoner. She was part of the Blue Mountain pack and now she is going to become part of our pack, the Greenwood Pack. Today we hold this ceremony not only to welcome her to our pack but accept her as our luna as well. She is a very caring person with good morals that will help our pack to grow and prosper as it always has. Without further ado I give you your new luna Clarity."

I felt my breathing becoming uneven. I don't think I've ever felt this nervous in my life.

"Luna.. It's time to go out." someone behind me said. I slowly stepped out onto the stage until Xavier decided to take matters into his own hand. Once I was fully out there he decided to come to my side and walk to middle together. How did I get this lucky??

Once we got to the middle Xavier squeezed my hand and let go so he could continue talking to his pack. 

"Clarity Riverwood, in order to be the luna of our pack you have to take an oath. Are you ready?"

"I guess it's now or never." A lot of the pack laughed and with that Xavier went on with the Oath.

"Repeat after me. I Clarity Riverwood promise to care for this pack and protect this pack until my last breath."

"I Clarity Riverwood promise to care for this pack and protect this pack until my last breath."

"Now for the last part of the ritual." He came closer to me. "I'm going to have to bite our mark for the link to be open to you from everyone in the pack. Are you ready?"

I nodded my head and right after he bite our mark and I felt the bond between me and the pack getting stronger.

"Clarity Riverwood I pronounce you luna of the Greenwood pack. Now everyone please join us in the back for an afterparty.

"Thats it?"

"That it for now Ms. Riverwood, but don't think I forgot where we left off before you got kidnapped." he winked.

Xavier put his arm out for me take and I gladly took it. We both walked out to the party together. While at the party many people came up to congratulate me and meet their new luna. As the night dwindled down so did the people at the party until it was just me and Xavier sitting on a bench looking at the moon.