I Like You Best-YongHyun

"You!" Jonghyun jumped at the voice of his lover, Yonghwa. For 2 reasons: 1, Jonghyun had not been expecting his lover, and 2, Yonghwa was upset.

For most couples, the other would try to make the other happy or find out why and be worried, but with Yonghwa it was scary. When Yonghwa was upset he lost his cool and became a girl with raging pms.

Jonghyun turned around, still in his coat and shoes because he had just gotten home, and turned around to see his boyfriend, dressed in a baggy long sleeve shirt (Jonghyun's of course, because he was much broader and stronger than the other) and (pleasently) no pants on, and if this is something that can easily be solved, nothing underneath that shirt either.

"H-Hey baby, how was your day?"

"Oh, it was quite good. But then I come home and see it all over the news! How perfect." Yonghwa sneered, eyes glaring at Jonghyun and those pale, perfect legs are tense and almost seem to be straining.

"What are you talking about?"

"You know what I'm talking about."

"No. I don't. You won't tell me."

"Well, you should know."

"But I don't. "

"Then figure it out."

Jonghyun sighed and then removed his coat and took off his shoes all while Yonghwa was watching (his broad back miscles), and and giving him this look. And then, a moment passed.

And another.

And another.

And another.

Until-

Jonghyun came towords Yonghwa and with a poker face, lifted Yonghwa and carried him bridal style to the loving room, his fingers digging in (and slightly groping) his lovers thighs, before he sat on the couch and made Yonghwa straddle his lap so he was just barley above Jonghyun.

He took Yonghwa's hands and pressed a kiss on each of his knuckles, and when he was done Jonghyun looked up at Yonghwa, watching as his lover watched his every move.

"Baby. Look at me."

And Yonghwa did, obediently. Jonghyun then put his hands on Yonghwa's hips and spoke again.

"Now tell me. What is wrong?"

"Well, it's just, you know. You just finished filming on We Got Married and now you and that Gong girl are friends, and then you're already shipped alot with Yoona and even Juniel. And it's just-"

Jonghyun cut off Yonghwa with a kiss. Just a small one, but still a kiss. It was at moments like these where he felt at ease and happy. Yonghwa always listened to all his problems, soothed his stress, and always understood whenever Jonghyun felt jealous. So now, it was his turn to take of the other.

"I know. And they are pretty, but there's this one thing about them that I wouldn't be able to accept. And it's because they're not you. I love you, I'm in love with you. Hell, if we weren't both so busy I probably would have asked you to marry me. But I can wait. Because I love you."

That's caught Yonghwa's attention.

"And I may like them. But I like you more. I like you most of all."

Yonghwa looked at him, then smiled. He leaned down and gave Jonghyun a kiss on his nose. A kiss on his chin. A kiss on hiss cheek. Before he finally gave Jonghyun a kiss on the lips. Just a small one, like Jonghyun's kiss earlier. But then he rested his forehead against Jonghyun's and smiled while looking at the latter in the eyes.

"Can I tell you something too?"

Jonghyun hmmed.

"I love you, too."