I'd Ask You To Be True

June 20th

Today was the funeral.

The move had been called off.

The Way parents allowed their son to cry into the arms of Pete, since they knew they were at least partly of fault.

Frank didn't go to the funeral. He knew it wouldn't do his soulmate justice. But at midnight, when everyone was gone, Frank went to the graveyard in a suit. He laid a bouquet of roses on the grave. For three hours, he knelt and bawled. He screamed into the black skies, and clawed at the dirt. There were simply no words to describe how Frank was feeling. None of them would ever be strong enough.

The day after, Frank opened the door to a dejected Mrs. Way. She handed him an envelope with his name on it. And she left.

Frank read what was inside:

My Dearest Frankie,
You are my only true love. I knew it three years ago, and I know it now. Even in death, I will always love you. Always.

There are so many things I wish I could say to you, but one thing is most important. I just wanted you to know that no matter what you're going through, no matter what shit is happening, get through it. I know that this, of all things, might be one of the hardest. But I don't want you to die, Frank. Live. Breathe. Love. Carry on, and be strong in the way I never could be.

I love you, and always will for eternities on end.

Deeply and truly yours,
Gee

Frank dropped the letter and cried.
"Always. Always. Always..." He mumbled.

He would never forget Gerard Way. Even in his last moments, the nerdy emo boy haunted his memory.

And so...

Mikey's parents finally accepted him, and he married Pete and adopted a little boy. He was named Gerard.

Frank never really got over Gerard. But he met a nice-enough girl named Jamia, and married her and had three children with her. He would never forget.

As for Gerard, well - he was dead. But he made the best of it. Whenever he wasn't stalking celebrities or hunting for scandals (since life as a ghost was so damn fun) he was watching Frank and his brother's family, proud of them. Especially of Frank.

And eventually, they all met each other in the afterlife.
And I guess you could say
They lived happily ever after.

~The End~