7.

I was gently shook awake by Pete. "Get up, lazy bones." He smiled. I smiled back lazily.

"Fine.." I mumbled. I sat up and Pete kissed me. Surprised, I kissed him back. He pulled away. "Okay," I giggled.

"Sorry, I just... I'm not ready for today. Bert is texting me shxt and it's pxssing me off." He growled. I hugged him, nuzzling into his chest.

"Block him." I suggested.

"I did. On all my accounts." Pete replied. I stretched and quickly sat up, pulling my shirt down. Pete frowned. He pulled me close, rubbing my back. "You'll have to eventually take off your shirt. What if we decide to do it, or shower together?"

My eyes went wide. "Is that all you think about?" I asked, a bit angry.

"No babe, just saying. I barely think about that, but that doesn't mean I don't at all." he kissed my forehead. I visibly relaxed and blushed and he pulled me closer. "I'm not like Bert." He added.

"He didn't do anything to you, did he?" I asked, eyes wide.

"No, I kicked his xss." Pete replied.

"Literally?" I questioned, not really surprised.

"I punched him in the face." He said and I looked down.

"B-but you wouldn't hurt me... w-would you?"

"No. I know you won't force me into anything and besides, you're not that type of guy. You don't think about sex every five seconds"

I nodded. It was true. I don't want that. I just want him to cuddle and to love me. I don't care if we never do it, as long as we're together, it doesn't matter.

I got dressed, of course Pete was out of the room. I pulled my shirt over my head and pulled my pants off, pulling on clean clothes. I rubbed at my eyes, sliding down in front of the bed and pulling my knees to my chest.

Pete entered the room, frowning and sitting beside me. He wrapped his arm around me without a word, holding me close. "You okay babe?" He asked gently. I only stared at the floor, holding my knees close to my chest.

He stroked my hair and I rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my forehead before grabbing my chin gently, pushing his lips to mine. I kissed him back, tears threatening my eyes.

He noticed this and kissed me deeper, tilting his head. I pulled back and opened my mouth to speak but he kissed me again, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I blushed and we made out passionately.

I put my hands onto his chest and gently pushed him away. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yea, just don't wanna be late." I replied before kissing him again. "I-I just hope Bert leaves you alone.." I added against his lips.

"He better, but I'll kick his xss again if I have to." He spoke against my lips. I grabbed the sides of his face, continuing the make out session. I ran my hands down the sides of his face, across his shoulders and around his neck.

He pulled away this time when we heard a yell. "Come on guys, we'll be late!" Andy yelled. Pete giggled and kissed my lips before standing, helping me up. He led me out of his room and to the living room where Andy and Joe waited.

"Finally!" Joe exclaimed. We headed outside to the tour bus, climbing in and driving to the studio. We climbed out of the tour bus, entering the studio. Pete held my pinky with his, smiling gently at me. "Lets get this over with," he said, growling slightly. I nodded, holding onto my guitar with my opposite hand.

The Used played before us and Bert kept looking at Pete. I pretended to be fixing and tuning my guitar, ignoring him. Pete glared at him, hand on my shoulder as I was sitting.

They finished playing Blood On My Hands and we were on. We all got up there, and I noticed Bert grab Pete's ass, which the crowd also saw, I'm guessing by their screams. It pxssed me off... I grabbed the microphone, adjusting it to my height.

I greeted our thousands of fans before beginning to sing. We performed It's Not A Scene It's An Arms Race and Irresistible, as well as Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet. After the show, I practically dragged Pete to the dressing rooms once I shared my love with all the fans.

I pulled Pete into the room and closed and locked the door. "You okay Pat?" Pete asked, concerned. I didn't reply, I only pushed him against the wall, pinning him there. He looked down at me, confused expression on his face.

I allowed my hands to roam his back as I awkwardly placed kisses on his collarbone. He tipped his head back against the wall, groaning lowly. I ran my hands down his back and into his back pockets, squeezing his ass making him gasp. "Patrick~" he moaned lowly.

I continued and his eyes fluttered close. "I love you Pete~" I mumbled against his skin but loud enough so he could hear.

"I love you too but dxmn, what has gotten into you?" he asked, his hands on my hips. I snapped back to reality at his words, pulling away.

"I-I... I'm sorry..." I whimpered.

"Don't apologise," Pete pulled me back to his chest. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. "You're good," he added. I only nodded... I fxcking hate Bert...