~9~

Selena's POV

I wake up next moring feeling an arm around me and when i look behind me i see naked Justin with closed eyes i smile as i hold in the giggle. hes so cute when he sleeps. I than tried to leave but i feel the grip getting harder as he pulls me closer and groans.

"mmm dont leave .... please" he said in his husky morning voice making me giggle as i turn around seeing him open his eyes as he pecks my lips.

"im never letting you go again EVER" he said making me smile and blush a little as he kisses me with passion than i pull back and i cave in and lay down turning around to face him as i put my leg over his legs feeling him stroke up and down my tight making me smile as i put my hand on his cheek stroaking it slowly seeing him smile and in his eyes i could see that he was truly happy.

"god i love you so much Selena" he says making me blush a little as my heart beats faster... he still has those effects on me.

"i love you so much too Justin" i said kissing his lips with full passion feeling his hand slide to my butt as he slaps it making me giggle as i pull back feeling him squeeze it causing me to gasp and giggle.

"Justin stop slapping and squeezing my butt you perv" i giggled seeing him chuckle as he wiggle his eyebrows.

"but its so sexy and i love touching it" he said making me giggle once again as i peck his sweet lips. i could never get enough of them their so fucking soft and sweat.

"Justin i gotta take a shower" i said seeing him smirk as he gets on top hovering over me while kissing my neck making me giggle.

"mmmm good idea" he said and continued making me laugh.

"Justiiiinnn i meant I need to take a shower as an me alone" i said as he stopped and looked into my eyes with a smirk on his face making me smile as i bite my lower lip.

Justin's POV

As i hear the shower running I hear Selena start singing and her voice ..... was like an angle fuck.

"ooh oh i know your loco ooh oh i know your loco ohh oh i know your loco but if feels so good yeah" She sings making me chuckle as I stand up taking my boxers off as i sneak in the bathroom without her hearing and slowly sneak in behind her in the shower seeing her standing there naked singing.

"they say you shouldn't sleep with someone crazier than you crazier than you cr cr cr crazier than you no ones crazier than you" she continues to sing making me wanna burst out in laughter than she finally turned around and screamed which made me burst.

"JUSTIN" she yelled as she glared at me but i couldnt stop laughing than when i was i see her looking at me pissed.

"im sorry i had to im sorry baby" i said pulling her closer as i press my lips against hers and soon she caves and kisses back and wrappes her arms around my neck as I pretend shes falling making her giggle against my lips than i pull her back up and she kisses me passionatly.

"SELENA!" someone yelled i think Demi yelled as the apartment door slammed shut making me wanna chuckle but Selena's eyes widened as she put her hand infront of my mouth making me smile as i licked it making her giggle but than she stops.

"ehm im in the shower Demi!" Selena yelled as we stand completly still hoping Demi wouldnt notice my clothes on the floor in Selena's room.

"SEL WHY ARE THERE GUY CLOTHES ON THE FLOOR?" Demi yelles. woop we're screwed. i looked at Selena as she bites her lower lip.

"ehm oh yeah thats just things i accidentally took when i left Justin i ehm forgot to return it" she shouts back making me chuckle a little but Selena glares at me so i stop.

"even his boxers! ew" Demi yells making me chuckle as Selena giggles

"yeah ehm ill be out in a minute Demi" Selena yelled as she turned off the water getting out out of the shower

"you.stay.here" she whispered to me as i nod and i watch her wrap an towel around her body as she opens the door a little poaking her head out.

"oh uhm no you dont wanna go in here i just took a massive shit and it stinks" Selena said making me wanna burst out in laughter but obviously i couldnt. soon Selena went out of the bathroom and left me in there not allowed to move.