"Thank you, Ivy. With you and Simon being here, it is a lot easier" she whispers and returns my smile.

"What are friends for?"

"Hate to ruin this little reunion, but we gotta keep going. This place is dangerous" Alec's cold voice interrupts us and I turn to glare at him.

"He is right. We gotta go" Jace says more softly, as we all nod our heads. We exit the club, but before we reach the van, Clary stops.

"Now, I am never going to get my memories back, am I?" Clary says worried. I see Jace looking at her with something in his eyes and then he lets out a sigh.

"There is another way"

"No way! Jace, did you lose your mind?" Isabelle exclaims.

"It is our only chance for now, Izzy"

"What? What are you talking about?" Clary asks confusedly.

"They are talking about Silent Brothers" Alec says without any emotion. My eyes linger at him. How is he always so cold and distant? I mean, yes, I can be a bitch and also distant, but sometimes I even show a little bit emotion. Knowing him for a couple of hours, he hasn't shown one ounce of emotion, maybe only hatred towards Clary, and sometimes to me.

"And who are exactly these guys?" Simon asks scratching his head.

"They can give Clary's memories back, but they are dangerous. You have to be strong enough to face them, they force the memory out of you, you could end up being killed in the process" Izzy answers with concern looking at Clary.

"No way, you are not doing this" I snap at Clary, but I already know it is futile to say something, because I can see the determination written all over he face.

"I can do this" she pressures looking at me, but I shake my frantically.

"No, you can't and you won't! It is too dangerous, Clary. Didn't you hear what Isabelle just said? You can get killed!" I exclaim, but she is not hearing any of this.

"Do you have any better idea? I mean, if any of you has a better idea, then tell me and we will do it. I will do anything to bring back my mom!" That seems to shut up all of us as we look defeated at her. She smiles in triumph.

"Thought so. Lets do this" she says and goes towards the van.

"I said she was one of us" Jace says smirking and follows her. I shake my head.

"That girl is crazy" I mutter to myself.

"Strangely, I agree with you there" I hear Alec say from behind. I turn my neck and look at him. For the first time I am seeing something different from hatred in his eyes. And that is astonishment. Maybe, after all he is a human being.

"Come on, guys, hurry!" Clary's voice makes me go faster and when we are all bottled up inside the van, Simon starts the car. Here goes nothing...

The moment we stop at the creepy place, I have a bad feeing in the pit of my stomach. But I choose to stay silent, because nothing I say, will change Clary's mind. So I don't want to stress her any further. We silently make our way to the old building. Jace stops at the entrance and turns to Clary.

"Are you ready?"

"As ready as I will ever be" she says reassuringly, but I can sense fright in her voice.

"I am coming with you" Simon says suddenly, but as he takes a step towards the entrance, Jace stops him.

"You are a mundane, you will be killed the instant you set a foot there" he says annoyed. Simon glares at him.

"How do I know you are telling the truth?"

"For all means, go ahead and try. He is telling the truth" Alec says nonchalantly and leans to the wall gesturing to the entrance. Simon looks forth and back between Alec and Jace, clearly battling in his head. But then, he gives in and lets out a frustrated sigh.

"You are Clary Fray, and you can anything, you hear me? Just know that, we are here waiting for you" Simon says with worry flashing in his eyes, and I can't help but smile. Simon's affection for Clary is so cute. I still stay aside and don't say anything. Cause I don't trust myself. The moment I open my mouth, I will beg Clary not to go. And I know that is not an option. So I just go to Alec's side without thinking and lean next to him. I turn to look at him and I see him suddenly shooting daggers at Clary. I turn to the scene and I am welcomed with a sight of Jace taking Clary's hand into his own. I furrow my eyebrows and turn back to Alec. His jaw is tightened, and every muscle in his body is tense, it seems like the vein on his throat is going to pop anytime. Is he jealous or something? I shake my head. I am being ridiculous.

Jace and Clary go inside, and we are left with Simon and Isabelle. Simon starts to talk nonstop about nonsense,and honestly, it is starting to get on my last nerve. I mean, I love Simon to death, but sometimes he can be really loud.

"He literally never shuts up. I can't stand here any longer. I am going to take a look at the perimeter" Alec snaps and pushes himself off the wall. And then I say something that surprises us both.

"I am coming with you" I say determinedly, and I don't even wait for him to move, as I start moving on my own. I can hear his loud steps behind me and I am strangely not as freaked out about this place as I was before. He falls to my side and we walk around for awhile in complete silence.

"Why didn't you stop her? She is going to get herself killed" Alec's calm voice snaps me out of my thoughts and I turn to look at him. He looks forward and continues moving.

"It wouldn't matter. Jocelyn is the most precious person in Clary's life and as she said before, she would do anything for her. So me trying to stop her, would be nonsense" I say shrugging my shoulders. He nods his head and we fall back again silent. The image of his tense body at the sight of Jace and Clary is nagging me, and I can't help my big mouth, and blurt out a stupid question that makes him freeze at his place.

"Are you jealous of Clary because of Jace?" The moment the question flies out of my mouth, I regret it. Alec starts breathing harder than before, and his hands are in fists.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He snarls at me and his blue eyes turn a shade darker. He is clearly pissed out.

"I mean, what I saw be-" But I don't get to finish my sentence, because suddenly, I am not there with Alec and the world is spinning around me. I close my eyes and find myself in some kind of a room. I see Clary chained to the wall and she is helpless and beaten up. I try to run to her, to reach her, but I am glued to my place. I open my mouth to yell for her, but no sound comes out. I look helplessly at her, as she is bleeding in front of me. I hear a groan and I turn my head to the side. There I am, chained and bruised, in front if myself. My eyes widen as I look at my beaten self. What the hell is going on? I try to take a step towards myself, but suddenly the world begins to spin again, and I let out a gasp. My eyes fly open and the first thing I see, is Alec's frightened eyes.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asks slowly, and that is then when I sense our position. I am sitting on the ground and he is crouching in front of me, my arms in his big hands and me leaning to his muscled frame. But I don't shake his hands off, and instead continue looking at him.

"I... I don't know" I breath out and try to stop my racing heart.

"Your eyes... They are violet" Alec says after a while. My eyes widen and I look at him scared. "Tell me, what happened to you?" He asks furrowing his brows.

"I... I had some kind of a vision. It was Clary and me... Chained to some kind of room. Bruised and bleeding. I don't know what the hell is going on with me. This is the second time my eyes have changed its color" I ramble and stop to take a much needed breath. Alec's eyes are practically piercing my soul, as he continues looking at me strangely.

"Ivy... Did it ever occur to you that you might be a warlock?"

So here is the next chapter. I am sooo excited for tonight's episode, and also for the 2nd season! I couldn't possibly imagine what would I do, if it wasn't renewed. Anyway, I hope you guys like it.
Cheers❤️