"So are you too dating?"

She says looking back and forth between me and Klaus. Klaus and I look at each other.

"Oh uhm no we are not dating"

I say quickly.

"Well maybe you could call me sometime"

she says winking at Klaus, she grabs a folded up piece of paper out of her pocket and hands it to him.

"Will do love."

He says winking, I glare at him.

"What?"

He says looking at me clueless.

"It's not like you care or anything"

He remarks. I roll my eyes, taking a drink of my beer.

"Stefan's calling me"

Caroline says looking at her phone.

"Hello"

She says answering it.

"Caroline please tell me that you're not busy later"

He says.

"Uhm no why? What's wrong?"

She asks.

"I just need someone to talk to... Could I come over to your house later?"

He must want to talk to her about Damon and I getting married.

"Uhm yeah I'll see you later then"

She says then hangs up.

"What's going on with you too?"

I ask looking at her curiously.

"Hm nothing, he just wants to talk"

She quickly responds.

"Mhm"

I say while taking another drink of my beer, crap I'm out. I see the waitress walk by and I stop her.

"Another one please"

I say glaring at her.

"Oh honey do you think you can handle two?"

She says smirking. I look into her eyes.

"Shut up and get me another one"

She nods her head and walks off.

"Someone's feisty"

Klaus says nudging my arm,

"no I'm just irritated"

I respond.

"Well I better get going since Stefan wants to talk... Call me if you need anything"

She says looking at me.

"Okay. Bye Car"

I say then she leaves.

"Well it looks like it's just me and you love"

Klaus says looking at me. The waitress sits down another beer and I take a drink.

"Looks like it"

Damon's POV

This is exactly how I imagined my bachelor party being. Beer pong, drunk hot girls, loud music, weed, and best of all endless blood bags. I walk through a crowd of drunks and find Ric.

"Have you seen Stefan?"

I ask.

"Nope"

Of course not, I know he loves Elena but he needs to get over the fact that we are getting married i mean he can't be mad at me for all eternity.

Caroline's POV

I pull into my driveway, seeing that Stefan is already here. I walk into my house and see him sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.

"Awe Stefan what's wrong?"

I ask sitting down my keys and purse.

"Elena and Damon are getting married. That's what's wrong with me. It was suppose to be me, we were suppose to be together forever not her and Damon."

"Stefan, I know that you love her..... But you have to let her go"

I say sitting down and taking his hand.

"This might sound harsh but, she's not in love with you anymore, it's Damon and I think that a part of her has always known that it was Damon.... They're getting married and there's nothing you can do about it so you need to suck it up and go to your brothers bachelor party and congratulate him on his engagement"

He looks up at me and stares at me for a second. He nods his head and gets up.

"You're right Caroline. Damon needs me to be there for him right now... I'll talk to you later"

He says then leaves.

A/N so I know that nothing dramatic happens in this chapter but I just wanted to make it mainly about Klaus and Elena catching up(: what do you think is going with Stefan and Caroline?(;