You again

We have been on the road for awhile now and neither of us has said anything.

"Are you going to tell me what happened?"

He asks looking at me

"Damon I really don't want to talk about it"

I respond looking out the window

"well to bad Elena we are going to talk about it or I will turn this car around and take you back to Klaus"

He says yelling at me like I'm a little kid

"I don't even know why I came and got you, you made it pretty clear that you don't give a damn about me"

"I still love you Damon I always will, I just felt something for Klaus and I needed to know what that meant but apparently he doesn't feel the same about me. I caught him hooking up with Caroline."

I say still looking at the window

"Well Elena how does it feel to have someone you love rip your heart out?"

He said it more as a statement then a question. I don't respond mostly because I'm not in the mood to argue with him right now.

A few hours later we arrive at the Salvatore house.

"You can sleep on the couch, since you went all crazy and burned your house down"

He says getting out of the car. I roll my eyes and grab my bag from the back. We walk into the house.

"Well I'm going to bed, let me know if you need anything"

He says walking up his stairs

"Damon wait,... I'm sorry about everything I didn't want to hurt you... I hope you know that."

He doesn't turn around. All he says is

"Good night Elena"

Damon's POV

I'm so stupid for going and getting her. She made her decision I should have just left her there with Klaus. I've been lying in bed for about two hours now staring up at the ceiling, thinking about all the fights Elena and I have had. Maybe this is just one of those times. I sit up and walk downstairs to get bourbon, I go over to the table which is next to where Elena is sleeping and grab a glass pouring bourbon into it. I look at Elena she's so beautiful. Since the day I met her I knew I was in love with her. Everything about her is just so perfect, she makes me a better person and I can't see myself without her. I don't want to see myself without her. She's my life and i will stop at nothing to make sure she's mine again.

After four more glasses of bourbon I go upstairs and go to sleep.

Elena's POV

I wake up expecting to see white walls and red bed sheets. I wake up expecting to see Klaus, hoping this was all a bad dream, but it isn't. Instead I wake up on an uncomfortable couch and look to my left seeing a fire place. I sit up looking around for any sign of Damon but he doesn't seem to be anywhere he's probably still asleep. I walk up the stairs to our, well his bedroom and quietly open the door. I'm surprised to see that all my stuff is in the exact same place I left it, like I've been here the whole time. Damon's still sleeping, he's so handsome, I remember thinking that the first time I met him.

"Can I help you?"

He asks rolling over and looking at me

"Um you weren't downstairs so I was just checking to make sure you were here"

I say stumbling on my words

"Well I'm here"

He says.

"Yea I see that, I'm just going to go downstairs and um make breakfast"

I say walking out. I go into the kitchen trying to decide what to make, how about eggs and bacon? That sounds like a good apology breakfast, I turn the stove on and start cooking.

"Damon I made breakfast"

I yell from the kitchen, even though he could hear me if I whispered. A few minutes later he comes downstairs and grabs a plate.

"What's all this about?"

He asks gesturing towards the food

"It's a apology breakfast"

I say smiling at him

"Well you know what they say. A way to a mans heart is through bacon"

He says taking a bite.

I hear a knock at the door.

"Are you expecting visitors?"

I ask Damon

"Nope"

I open the door and I see Caroline. Great the person I want to see least in the world.

Before she can even say anything I stop her.

"What do you want Caroline? Are you here to make out with Damon to?"

I ask

She frowns

"Elena I'm sorry I don't know why I kissed Klaus, we've just have always had that connection you know?"

I look at her with so much hate and rage

"You were my best friend Caroline. How could you do that to me?!,...you know what I don't even want to hear your excuses or fake apologizes"

I say then slam the door in her face.

"Well that went well"

Damon smirks.

I throw a couch pillow at him, hitting him right in the face. He grabs the pillow and throws it back at me, before you know it we are laughing and throwing pillows at each other. I vamp up the stairs and hide in the hallway closet, I hope he doesn't hear me. I hear footsteps walking down the hallway and they stop right I front of the closet door. The door swings open.

"Gotcha"

He says hitting me with another pillow, I laugh and try to escape but he stops me blocking the doorway, I run into him.

"Move"

I say laughing.

He looks down and touches my face, brushing my hair out of the way.

"Damon I ca-"

I start to say then he cuts me off.

"Why not Elena? I love you, I always have and I always will"

He say cupping my face with his hands. He leans in and kisses me.

A/N so this is kind of a short chapter and I'm sorry but I really wanted to get two chapters up today. Please let me know what you guys think!(: