°•☆Power of a King☆•°

One sentence.

One sentence was all it took for Levi to move around the whole castle, searching for the items that his king needed. This was various things, from 'bring me my crown' to 'I want dessert', and sometimes the item that Eren Jaeger requested for was Levi himself as well. The king was absolutely spoilt and asked for hundreds of things a day, always bothering Levi, and not his other servants. But Levi understood. He was Eren's personal servant afterall. It was normal- in some ways- for his master to call for him most of the time, requesting a series of bullshit that he probably didn't even need in the end. Sometimes he wondered if Eren called him just to annoy the fuck out of him, though Levi obviously complied to his orders. But as times passed, it was quite impossible to keep up as Eren continued to call Levi only for things he apparently oh-so-desperately wanted. Since he only had one body, he couldn't accomplish any more than two tasks at a time, and it was almost getting out of hand.

"Levi, my coffee." Eren's soft yet cold voice called Levi's name. It sent shivers down his spine but the servant looked up from cleaning the office desk, and gave Eren a small nod before starting to walk over to the kitchen. "Also," Levi stopped in his tracks at the word, turning back around, "I want you in my room at 8pm sharp. Don't expect that I'll let you go back to your room tonight." Eren had muttered with a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Yes, of course my king." Levi's lips twitched in annoyance but agreed, and finally made his way out to the door. This was the forth time this week that Eren asked Levi to relieve his sexual desires- and Levi definitely would have been tired of it if Eren wasn't so amazing at fucking him deep in his ass. The brat definitely had learnt it or had one too many one-night-stands- since he was too damn good at it for his age.

Levi started to make Eren's drink when he reached the kitchen, heating up the milk and brewing the coffee. The strong scent of the espresso filled the whole room and Levi took a deep breath in, shuddering at the bittery sweet smell. He tapped the jar on the table to flatten out the bubbles as he poured the warm milk in, sighing when he made a heart shape with the white froth on top without thinking. When Eren looks at it, once again he will wiggle his eyebrows and tease him about how sweet Levi is. He just simply rolled his eyes at his thoughts and grabbed a small tray to place the cup of coffee with some of Eren's favourite sweet bread that he manage to grab off Sasha, the local baker, for free. Though every money spent was generally provided by Eren, but freebies and discounts were always nice.

Humming some old tune, Levi carried the cup of freshly made coffee and walked back to Eren's room. "Your coffee, my king." He mumbled softly, placing the tray down on the large wooden office desk. It was nicely polished- and Levi smiled. He wiped it sparkling clean afterall. He stepped back and waited for Eren to wave him off, looking at his master sipping the coffee he made.

"Your coffees are always very nice, Levi," Eren started, "so aromatic and so smooth..." He sipped from the cup carefully and smiled, looking up at Levi with his sharp golden eyes. "Sit down, will you? Keep your king company for a little while." Again with the same smirk on his face, Eren gently pat his own lap- motioning to Levi to come closer and sit.

Levi let out a soft sigh and walked over to sit next to him on the red and gold couch he cleaned a few hours ago. Eren tutted at that and pat his lap again, frowning. "Where did I tell you to sit, Levi?" He huffed.

The servant's eyes immediately rolled. Levi scooted over to slide onto Eren's lap and sat uncomfortably, feeling a little stiff and awkward. As if Eren could feel how uncomfortable Levi was and wanted him to feel more unsettled, he started to slowly grind his hips upwards- making Levi's lips part open with a soft whimper. Levi immediately placed the palm of his hand over his mouth and looked back at his king, who still had that dirty smirk playing on his lips. Bastard, he thought, when Eren picked up his cup and drank his coffee elegantly with his brows raised and his eyes burning into Levi's own.