the break up!

my alarm goes off at 7am, I get up to see whether Lana is awake.

I start walking out of my room and directly to Alana's.

she wasn't there.

I start to panic and look in the bathroom.

she's not there.

"well come on, get changed" a cheerful voice behind me says.

I quickly turn, its Alana, all dressed and ready for school.

"omg, its only 7am. I don't think I've seen you up this early." I say smiling and admiring her new attitude.

"well I had good dreams, and I just have hope now." She says smiling and twirling around.

"what ever you say gorgeous." I say walking into my room to get changed.

I really hope the boys aren't playing around with us, because I cant stand seeing Alana sad.

Alana pov

We get to school and meet up with the boys, we talk like usual now. trying to avoid the girls. we went to our classes, goofed around, it was now the last class before home time. the day was going really well.

"so what class now?" I ask as I wait by my locker

"uhm we have English" chris says looking down at his books, to make sure he had the right books.

"yay English is fun." I say sarcastically

I get my books and meet up with maya and Jakob, they seem so happy together.

We start walking to our next class, but suddenly two blonde bimbos jump in front of Jakob and chris. Amber and Emily.

"oh hi boys, last night was so fun. right?!" they say giggling and walking off.

Maya and I turn to the boys.

"what night?" maya says seriously

"oh no I" Jakob gets cut off

"seriously? So youse are still together" I spat out looking chris dead straight in the eye

"is this some weird open relationship thing" maya says confused

"or is this all just some joke?" I say as I look to the floor, trying to fight the tears.

"GIRLS CALM DOWN" Jakob says loudly

"excuse me bish" I say looking over at him

"listen to us. We only saw them yesterday because we are friends with their step brother. Ethan karpathy!" chris explains

maya and I look at each other. Ethan was their third member to the band 'in stereo' but they weren't supposed to know that we knew of him. "oh so like youse close?" I ask playing it cool.

"he was the third member of the band. He came back yesterday, so we went to see him. We've been working on a new song" Jakob explained

"oh, then why did the girls say THEY had a good time?" maya asks confused

"because they wanted to sing the song while I strummed on the guitar" chris explained

"oh, im sorry. I guess I just feel like its hard trusting now" maya says looking down at the ground.

"we will make you trust us. Tonight we will go over to his house." Jakob said as he gave maya a hug.

The bell for school went and me and maya drove home.

We got home and threw our bags to the floor, and sat down at the kitchen bench.

"damn, maya I never thought we really would have met them." I say smiling