9: Oh! This is Harry.

Start from the beginning

He laughs and runs a soothing hand through my hair, while rocking us back and forth.

He does not know that he is protecting me as he always does, although subconsciously.

He doesn't question my sudden affection.

He knows that sometimes I need to be assured.

After all, he was there when-

The bell rings, and Liam and I walk towards our classes.

Hoping for the best but expecting the worst, I listen to him ranting about Ni and smile.

At least Liam deserves some good person and to be happy.

He shouldn't have to worry about me getting beaten up. All the time.

"Alright, LouBear. Go to your class and I'll meet you at lunch. Don't hesitate to call me if something happens."

"Alright, Dad!"

He laughs and sends me into the classroom.

My classes go well.

And it would be a normal day,had I not known what would happen today.

I hand over my assignment to my chemistry teacher and head out when the bell rings.

**At Lunch Break **

"Li, are you sure you want to introduce me to your boyfriend? I mean you don't have to-"

"Lou! Stop being an idiot! I know I don't have to. . I want to introduce you both. And he's not my boyfriend. Yet."

As we reach the music room, we hear a blonde fooling around with a guitar. He introduces himself as 'Niall Horan' and pulls me in a hug.

I am surprised.

We hit off immediately.

I've never met someone who likes me instantly enough to pull me in a hug. . .

"So. . which subject is your favourite?"

And that starts him off.

He talks and talks about his passion: music.

He is the complete opposite of Liam.

I guess its true that opposites attract.

Liam just answers every question directed his way, politely and nods along.

I catch him smiling fondly and raise an eyebrow.

He just rolls his eyes.

I wink at him and rub my hands. He gives me a pleading look.

And a pout. Oh no!

I missed the chance of telling embarrassing childhood stories.

If I tell Niall now, Liam will surely start tickling me. And I am so very ticklish.

Niall laughs at anything and everything.

His laugh is contagious.

I am deep in discussion about footie to realise that lunch is about to be over.

"Man U is sick man!"I say.

"Ah yes! You too are a Man U fan!? That's great, now we're gonna get along just fine!" The Irish lad exclaims and that's how I find myself hanging around with them for lunch.

I forget about the stress until I hear Niall mention about his two best friends, Zayn and Harry.

Harry. Hm. I've heard that name.

Oh yes! That was who broke El's heart. But I have no right to judge anyone.

But I still wonder how a guy like Niall can have a jerk of a best friend who doesn't respect girls.

As the bell rings, Liam and Niall rush back to the classrooms.

I wave goodbye and decide to just take a stroll outside the campus to get some fresh air, as this is my free period.

What I didn't know was the surprise that was waiting for me.

I've been roaming around for about ten minutes, when I see none other than Rob and CurlyCurls talking about something.

I think I may be able to get away from them without them noticing but of course, I thought wrong.

As I turn I hear Rob saying, "Hey,isn't that the twink?!"

I turn around on instinct, but I regret turning. I see them walking towards me, rubbing their hands.

I start running, even though my ass still hurts like hell.

I manage to turn around a corner but come face to face with a dead end.

"Ha ha! What a joke fag! What a good luck you have. A dead end will be where you will have your end." Rob screams.

I would roll my eyes, at the poor choice of words, if this was any other time.

I move to go to the left but Rob grabs my shoulders and crushes them with his muscular hands. I feel pain but before I could even try to move again, he punches my gut.

I tumble and my knees buckle.

CurlyCurls smirks and whispers something in Rob's ear and with that Rob lets go of my shoulders and I fall again.

But this time Curly doesn't catch me but kicks my shin, back and abdomen.

But he doesn't punch my face.

I guess he doesn't want Liam to see.

I just feel pain.

Just as Rob delivers another kick to my gut, the bell rings. I can't believe I spent the whole period getting beaten up.

"Harry, the bell rang. I'm going to class. Come, when you're done with the fattie!" With that Rob strolls off, but not before hitting me once again.

Oh no.

So This is Harry. I think, as the excruciating pain makes me cough.

I can't even blame the guy for bullying me. I mean I am fat and ugly. I am a nerd. Even my own-

I am not able to finish that thought as Curly bends down and shouts in my ear,"Hi faggot. Listen to me, you scumbag. I will not tolerate you, around me. Don't ever try to talk to me or my friends. I don't want you to spread your gayness around. I am Harry. Harry Styles. So you know who to stay away from!"

I cringe as he gives a swift punch to my shoulder and goes his merry way.

I try my best not to limp and clean up as best as I can.

How am I gonna conceal this from Liam?

"Lou! Where are you?" Shit, Liam is here.

•••~~~~•••

Hi! Sorry for the looooong wait! I'll try updating soon.

Comment your valuable thoughts and opinions.

LarryHaveBabies xx.