Soccer, Musician, or Martical Arts?

1. Mom and Dad, What!

Flashback: 17 years old(Bella)

Bella's POV

"Bella, I need to tell you something!" Anthony yelled,my twin brother said while walking into my room. I was juggling my soccer ball while he walked in.

"And what that?" i said still juggling and not looking at my brother.

"Bella, look at me!" Anthony yelled at me. i lost my concentration on the juggling. i lost the soccer ball.

"What?! It better be good, I was beating my record." i told him. I picked up my soccer ball and throw it to Anthony's chest. He got it. I looked and he looked serious. i sat on my bed.

"What the problem?" i said. He sat next to me and give me my soccer ball. I was playing with his thumbs. "What is it, Anthony?" I said.

"Momm and Dadd...gottt a..." Anthony stuttered. Suddenly i was worried, Anthony never stuttered only when something is bad.

"Mom and Dad got what?!" i whispered. "Divorce." Anthony said flatly. i sat there shocked as ever in my life then i stared at Anthony also started yelling at Anthony.

"NO! Anthony tell me it not true!" I yelled also shaking Anthony's arm. Anthony sat there not moving while i was yelling at him.

"ISABELLA. STOP IT NOW!" Anthony yelled at me also yanked my hands off of his arm. i sat there shocked again. i dont usually get yelled at Anthony, we always got along. When he get mad at me...he usually said my full name. ISABELLA MARIE SWAN.

"Oh My God. I'm so sorry, Bella. I didn't mean to yelled at you like that. I'm mad just like you. They just told me yesterday night. I'm so so sorry." Anthony said, after what he realized that he yelled at me.

"It okay..." I whispered. i stared at him. "Come there." he said, he open up his arms and i gave him an hug. "I'm so so sorry." Anthony said in my right ear. "I except your apologize." I replied.

We broke from the hug. "Will get through this together, okay?" Anthony said grabbing hold of my shoulders. "Okay."

"So....who are we going to live with?" I asked Anthony calmly. "Hm."

"What about Dad?" He said. "Sure. Promise?" i let out my pinkie. He wrapped his pinkie around mine.

"Promise." He replied. i smiled.

the next couples of week: Start packing to leave(Bella and Anthony is going to live with Charlie but there is going to be a twist).

My room is complete empty. All my clothes, books,my soccer gear and etc. were in the moving van. I went to Anthony's room. It was still...the same. Everything he had was still in there same spots. We're moving today with Dad. I'm confused. I turned around and bumped into Anthony.

"Why is your stuff isn't packed?" I asked him still confused. He looked at me. He was sad.

"What wrong, Anthony?" i asked. "I'mmm....." something it wrong. He stuttering.

"Tell me, Anthony, you're stuttering, something is wrong?!" I asked, i was getting scared.

"Fine. But you have to promise me you won't get mad?" Anthony whispered. i nodded.

"Well...you know it our senior years and I have want to go to-" Anthony said but i finished the sentence for him.

"University of Phoenix. To become the best basketball player in the world." I said. I smiled then a hinted of sad washed through me. I begin to cried. Anthony walked to me and give me a hug. "Your mad." He said without questionably it.