Chapter 1: My Story

(this story will be in troyes point of view but if it changes I'll let you know also it gets straight to the point in some parts)

I guess you could say that I'm not very wealthy by the way I dress and you could also say that I'm not very healthy by how skinny I look but that's besides the point, here's something you should really know about me, I'm determined. My definition of being determined is doing what i planned to do without giving a fuck of what anyone says, even if it could put my well being and how I live on the line. And if I'm determined and passionate about something or doing something, nothing was going to stop me. I was here for one thing and one thing only, to try and score a job at Common Culture L.A Inc. And I told myself that if all else fails I'll just move back to Australia and find a way to do what i wanted to do here but in Australia.

When I was younger I've been told I have a amazing voice and stuff by my family but at school I was always the shy and quiet one, not daring to use my voice, I was always the last one to be picked in things, was bullied quite a lot and didn't really have any friends either. I did have friends but they turned on me. Maybe because of the fact I told my "best friend" that i was gay when I was 17 (i know he came out at a different time but just roll with it) and she wasn't very um quite accepting of it and told the entire school. I decided to let that go and move to L.A to make a living. I told myself that I came here to get a job to be free from the past, live life to the fullest, make a living and maybe even find the man of my dreams because lets face it Los Angeles, California may or may not be one of the gayest places in America. This is if I get accepted to work with Connor Franta aka the owner of Common Culture L.A Inc.

Thankfully I made it here about a month ago perfectly fine but I was lost because I didn't know anyone at the time but a few internet friends named Joey and Daniel which is amazing to say the least because they offered me to stay at their place until I got my shit together. It was great because as I got warmed up to the environment I've made a ton of other friends over the past month I've been here like Hannah, Grace, Mamrie, Tyler which happens to work at Common Culture L.A Inc. , and a bunch of others. But Tyler said he'd do the best he can to help me get a job there. Since we've gotten very close.

But for now I work at a local coffee shop a block away from our house that just opened up which apparently is now the coffee shop Mr.Franta goes to everyday before work.

Oh and my name is Troye Sivan.

A/N: oh god i hope that was okay, I haven't made a fanfic in such a long ass time and the last time i did was in my troyler days too omg. I'll try and update whenever I can :) alsoooo intros are really short but my updates will be much longer im sure. So yeahhh let me know what you think i love me some constructive criticism :)